Here goes nothing

I woke up to my phone having a seizure, I picked it up to see Sarah's name appear again and again, she kept texting me about today. I unlocked my phone and looked over a few of the messages which read:

Claire Get Up!!!!

We need to get ready!

GET UP YOU IDIOT!!!

ANSWER ME POOP FACE!!!!!

CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, answer me or I will slap you.

Her last message read

Did you forget about today?

I rolled my eyes at it and sighed, I wish I could forget about it. I thought. About 5 seconds after her last message she sent another one which said.

CLAIRE DONOVAN I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET UP THIS MINUTE I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!

this door? I thought and then I heard someone knocking on the back door, I sprung out of bed and opened it. There stood Sarah with her phone in her hand and a very upset face.

"CLAIRE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TEXTING YOU? HUH, DO YA! AN HOUR YOU DINGBAT AN HOUR!!!" she yelled at me and I stood there for a minute trying to control my laughter but failed miserably, I burst out into laughter and received a very rude glare from her. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" she yelled even more mad that I wasn't taking her seriously. I stopped laughing and caught my breath before answering.

"Its just really funny watching you freak out about this." I said smiling at her. Sarah frowned at me and responded.

"Its not funny Claire. Not funny at all." she said while shaking her head. "Hey, what time is it?" she asked. I checked my phone and replayed.

"12:45, why?" I asked

"Nothing, just wanted to know how much time we had to get ready. Do you want to start getting ready at 2:00?" I nodded my head and headed towards the couch and turned on Netflix. I heard Sarah laugh at my actions and close the door, she sat next to me and just shook her head slightly and laughed when I turned on spongbob. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Spongbob is cooler than you, I wouldn't be laughing." I said and stood up and walked to the bathroom. I combed my hair out and put them in loos pig-tails and brushed my teeth. I decide not to change out of my grey pajama shorts and blue t-shirt since they were comfy. I walked out and made my way to the kitchen grabbing some cut up apples from the fridge and a jar of Nutella. When I went back downstairs Sarah literally attacked my screaming

"FOOD!!!!!!!!" she grabbed the Nutella and ran back to the couch. I sat beside her and turned my attention towards the T.V screen. Glancing over at Sarah and seeing her inhale the Nutella I laughed.

2:00 came sooner than I had wanted, Sarah forced my off the couch and into my room. She grabbed the backpack she had brought with her and went to the bathroom. I was about to grab some sweats and a hoddie when Sarah yelled to me.

"Claire wear something nice." She said and I looked at my blue sweat pants and black hoddie and nodded, I replayed with a,

"Okay." and started to put them on when she yelled again.

"That means NO SWEAT PANTS!!! Actually try and look good." she yelled from the bathroom. I scowled at her comment and put them back. I pulled out some see through black tights and brown high wast shorts, I also grabbed a blue based sweater with foxes on it. I changed quickly and put my hair up in a loose high bun. I never wore makeup, so I wasn't gonna start now walking back to my closet I put on a pair of black combat boots.

I walked out of my room and continued watching spongbob 'till Sarah came out of the bathroom she look amazing. She was wearing a maroon coloured skirt with black tights and a black long sleeve and a purple cardigan. She wore her hair down and curly also she had on a bit of light makeup. Anybody could tell she was excited for this date and i had to admit I was also looking forward to this a bit too.

About 10 minutes later Chris and Henry were outside with Chirs's dad. I turned spongbob off and grabbed my phone, walking out of the door my heart rate excelled again, I was so scared about Lindsey finding out but what could I do, I cant just back out last minute. or could I? Putting my hand on the handle of the backseat I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.