Chapter 14

Prince POV

The smell of blood is disgusting but I have no choice but to fight until we win. What confuses me is how did the guards not notice these people or notify backup. There must've been somebody doing spying. Whoever it is, is very good at hiding their rank i'll need to watch out for anyone's energy I can't sense. They seem to only be coming after me but i'm holding my own pretty well. After a while I defeat the minions but now i'm in for the real deal: The Leader. He was wearing black armor with a purple trim. He is Lnyox, the ruler of Lyfeer, it's rumored that he killed his wife and children.He walks up to me and looks at me his dark violet eyes pierce into my soul. "So you're the dead prince revived." He steps clossr each step he takes the more cold I feel. I decide to make the first move, I kick him in the stomach sending him back a few feet. I take the chance while he's down to kick him again but he grabs my foot and freezes it and punches me in the stomach.Creating a hole in the ground I see Lynox coming towards me to hit again but I use my telekinesis to throw him into a tree. I break the ice on my left foot stomping my foot on the ground. Suddenly the world around has become dark and distorted.The once beautiful trees have become creepy and deadly the air felt uneasy. It was then that I saw IT.