Chapter 11

Percy POV

The training with the magical tutor Anvil was very hard(kinky! DEH reference) and frustrating he would attack me and insult me I would try to fight back but all my attacks would fail. He kicked me in the stomach with super strength magic. The pain it caused made me stay on the floor not even trying to get up. "No wonder those people used to abuse you." He said in a vicious manner "You are no royal-"

3rd person POV

"You are no royal-" Anvil stop talking feeling the energy of his student the energy was powerful and it made him bow on his feet and lower his head. He knew he pushed the boy to the point he would snap he was shivering in fear at the power he felt from the prince. Though when he noticed the boy was looking at him with his dark emerald green eyes. The boy was only half-way through his second form but the power being displayed made the older man shake in fear. "Look at me!" The prince said. The older man didn't look fearing he would get punished. "LOOK. AT. ME!" The older man immediatly looked up and saw the young's princes hair floating up while switching between silver and black. " I have had enough of your insults!" Even though Percy wasn't shouting Anvil couldn't help but flinch. Percy began to scream in anger  making the whole room shake. The king and queen towards the room the sound was coming from. As they opened the door and saw objects floating and flying around. They knew that when someone was phasing through their second form and their normal form it could be dangerous. The king tried to move but it was like somebody added more gravity that made it harder to walk. As this was happening Percy's younger brother was running to the room as he ran to hug his brother he was not affected by the power. As soon as Percy felt the hug he calmed down.

My whole is on crunch time and that's why stuff has been hella busy anyway I'm trying to update when I can.