Chapter 13

Percy POV

After me and my brother talked I went to my tutor. Today we just focused on basic fighting moves. He said I should focus on my arms becaise my leg strength is good. I know how to do a hook and a high kick. I know how to defend myself from physical attacks. He says that soom i'll be able to defend myself from magical attacks. Ever since the incident he made sure not to make rude comments  anymore. Mom made sure that guards were watching us train just incase it happens again. "Percy I want to try and un-unleash your second form." There was a hint of fear in his voice. I noticed that the  guards flinched slightly. "I want you to think about what makes you sad." I close my eyes and think of my soulmate rejecting me.

3rd POV

Percy's hair started to flow up becoming a glowing silver. His clothes started to change into a glowing white uniform with a red and gold stash. With a sword polster on the side. With a glowing red sword in it. His glowing silver hair fell down onto his back. He opened his deep red eyes and looked at them his eyes only commanded respect from them. The guards and the tutor bowed down to show their respect. " Lift your heads." and they did just that. "  Danger is approaching, get into your positions."