Chapter 12

Percy POV

I woke up to feeling sore in my throat and in a familiar place. I see my instructor and I feel a boiling rage inside wanting to come out. Until he got on his knees and put his head on the ground. " I'm sorry! I shouldn't have been so rude and bring up your past and I should've stopped when I saw that you couldn't go any longer." As he was saying this he would shake and wheeze. I don't know what happened but he seemed scared. So I just decided to forgive. " Your apology is accepted, and I would like it if the training started small." He slowly got up from his position and smiled at me and then he hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you!" After a while my  brother came to see me. He told what happened and why it happened. I couldn't believe when he said neither mom or dad could have got near to me because of the energy I was releasing. " How come you could come near me?" " I don't know, but I know for a fact that my power isn't as strong as yours so I shouldn't have been able to get to you." "Maybe it's because we're brothers?" "maybe"

Sorry about the long wait but I just got home because I was at my grandma and she lives far so there was bad connection but I just heard that Cameron Boyce died and I'm so sad because I grew up watching Jessie and descendants and I just can't believe he's dead and he was such a good person too and he so young as well. Well I might be updating every two week so until next update. RIP Cameron.😭😭😭😭😭😭