Chapter 50: They both love you

Start from the beginning

Depending on their status in the family, there were obviously differences in the location of the gravestones among the members of the same family. The gravestones of the family heads were undoubtedly in the most prominent position and were not hard to find.

According to the fact that the father of the mermaid cub was the second son of the current Houdie family's head, Xie Tao scanned the first two rows of gravestones. He finally spotted the names he was looking for in a relatively remote position on the second row.

To Xie Tao's surprise, in front of the gravestones stood a seemingly still young-looking woman.

The other was clearly there to worship. From where Xie Tao stood, he could see that there was a bunch of fresh flowers in front of the two graves which were connected at the sides.

Xie Tao did not want to bump into the other, so he didn't go over directly and instead went to stand in a relatively distant position while waiting for her to leave.

But it just so happened that when the other was about to turn around and leave, her line of sight ended up in Xie Tao's area.

It only took one glance. When the mermaid woman saw the golden mark on the forehead on the mermaid cub held in the human youth's arms, she showed a very obvious shocked look.

Unfortunately, he had been seen by a member of the Houdie family, but Xie Tao did not feel that he needed to panic.

As long as that family wanted to restore their reputation, they could not do anything to him at this time and place. No matter how unpleasant to the eye they found him, they had to bear with it.

Moreover, Xie Tao did not sense any malice from the other.

Since it was like this, Xie Tao felt that he might as well just walk over to the gravestones with the cubs.

The mermaid cub nestled in the arms of the youth had been very quiet throughout the journey. Although he didn't know where they were, he was being carried by his parent. The cub would have lightly shook his tail fin no matter where he was taken.

The blue sky, the grass, the cluster of flowers, and the upright stones. This was the picture reflected in the eyes of the mermaid cub.

The cub did not know what the upright standing stones were and what they represented.

Naturally, Xie Tao knew that he had to explain it. But, he did not know how to tell the mermaid cub in his arms about the two gravestones. As he was trying to figure out what to say, the woman approached them with a facial expression that was still a bit off.

As the other deliberately came over, Xie Tao had to divide his attention and look over at her for a few seconds. When he did so, he suddenly found that the woman's eyebrows resembled those of the mermaid cub in his arms.

If you just looked at the eyebrows, there was a similarly of about eighty percent.

His parents were looking at the person who had walked over, as a result, the mermaid cub in Xie Tao's embrace also looked up at the person in front of him with blue eyes.

When she met those bright eyes, the mermaid who had not been able to collect herself yet, got even more emotional.

"I..." Katrina's voice trembled. She decided to first introduce herself to the other person, "The father of this cub was my twin brother."

Caught off guard by this information, Xie Tao was slightly stunned for a second. However he quickly accepted the other's statement.

He did not know what her intention was by announcing this relationship and she did not seem to want to elaborate.