Message (chapter 1)

You are having one of those days that you wish would just end. You weren't doing anything important or are you doing anything that important. All you were doing was what to do if a citizen has a heart attack. You listened but really didn't bother cause you knew everything anyway.

TIME SKIP

You were on your way home and then you phone vibrated. You pulled out your phone from you pocket and read a message you got from and unknown number.
You had been getting loads of messages from an unknown number and you were really creeped out by them. They were messed up, not in a pervy way but things like 

'I see you'

 and 'your really cute when your asleep, I hope you know that' 

and even 'who was that!? Why are you talking to a boy?!'

It actually scared you but no matter how many times you changed you number or which house you stayed in this person would always follow you and message these odd things; you just struggled to believe that some people found this attractive or even kinky (I like yandere stuff😂) .

THE NEXT DAY

You were eating lunch with your friends: Asui and Jiro, you were talking to them about the messages and even they were concerned about it.
"It really creeped me out," you said walst smacking your  head on the table,
"Well have you told the police or even a pro hero?" Jiro replied with great concern
"When ever I try my phone blows up with messages saying 'if you dare you best prey',"
Asui let out a 'wibit' and looked around the room as if she was finding someone to ask for help.

TINE SKIP

You were laying in bed in you pajamas ready to sleep. Then...
'Did you have a good day?:)'
'I like you smile'
'You really are pretty when your scared'
'Have fun with your friends?:)'
'I had fun watching you!:D'

You:Okay!! What the hell just leave me alone!
??:Now why would I do that?
You:Because it's messed up!
??:But I love you 💜
You:Look, I don't even know you!
??:But I know you
You:Mabye but I don't want to get with someone I don't even know the name of!
??:Well all you need to know is I ADORE you 🥰 and I want you more than my own life. But I will follow you wherever you go until the day I die. Even if I have to
You:I just wanna sleep now so please leave me alone and let me rest
??:Of corse Kitten, goodnight💜

You then turned you phone off and stared at the ceiling until you mind left. Buzz. You woke up and turned to your left and you hit another message from that person again,

'Hi, I know it's late but, I couldn't help but say is that when you asleep you sooo pretty! I'd die for that cuteness! Your just the puppy of my heart!'

At this point you were done. But you were to scared to do anything so you just hid under you covers like a baby,
'Aww you so cute'
Another message said 'is it even possible for you to be even more adorable!'

You froze from fear, that person was watching you from somewhere in your room or outside the window. The thoughts terrified you.

Some seconds that felt like minutes passed. You were still sceptical about them finally leaving but you still on edge. You were scared but you slowly and steadily pulled your self from under you covers.

THE NEXT MORNING

'Good morning Kitten, did you sleep well? I didn't mean to scare you'
You noticed the text and just sighed quietly and got ready for the day.

It was Saturday so you didn't have much to do. So you didn't have to do anything. But after what happened last night you were scared on what could happen.

11:34

Nothing much has happened, by that I mean nothing. Buzz buzz. You pulled out your phone and one of your best friends, Fumikage Tokoyami, was FaceTime-ing you.

Tokoyami: Hey Y/N
Y/N: what's up Fumi
Tokoyami: I hate that nick name!
Y/N: what Fumi
Tokoyami: yes!!
Y/N: Why saying your whole name is a mouthful, no offense.
Tokoyami: don't worry I agree
Y/N: so any way you didn't tell me what's up
Tokoyami: well I was training Dark Shadow in brighter lights and darker places.
Y/N: hmm, I'm honestly jealous on how Dark Shadow and you get along so well.
Tokoyami: well we're kinda stuck with each other
Y/N: true

You on Tokoyami we're talking for a while until you got another text. Just as you read it you entire emotions, face and jaw dropped.

Y/N: sorry Tokoyami I have to go

Sorry for the cliff hanger but a verrry important nite for the reader is that your quirk in the story is that you can possess others body and control them for 20 minutes at the most. Please say is you want a part 2