Blackpink House. #94.

Depuis le début

"I'm scared." Chaeyoung whispers looking at Lisa's back with a frown.

"I know." Lisa says. "Me too." She admits.

"You are?" Chaeyoung says surprised.

"Of course." Lisa chuckles. "...I'm scared that maybe you don't want this as much as I do."

"I do want this." Chaeyoung says taking a step closer to Lisa. "I was scared that maybe you'd freak out and leave me at the alter..." She mumbles.

"So we're both scared." Lisa nods. "Do you still wanna do this? I don't want to push you into something you're not ready for."

"I want nothing more than to marry you Lisa. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this." Chaeyoung says.

Lisa turns around, but keeps her eyes closed. "I promise I'm not looking." She says. "But I just want you to know that I love you, and I won't ever regret a second that I spend with you." She grins.

Chaeyoung walks over to her until they're face to face. "I love you too." She says. "I'm going to kiss you now."

Lisa puckers her lips comically. "I'm ready."

Chaeyoung chuckles and kisses her briefly. "Let's go get married."

•••

"How's it looking behind the scenes?" Jennie asks once Jisoo is seated with her.

"A mess on both sides, but I'm pretty sure I fixed it." Jisoo sighs.

"I'm sure everything will be just fine." Jennie kisses her cheek.

Jisoo slips her hand into Jennie's and leans into her. "I hope so."

"Just think, this'll be us next year." Jennie glances around the venue.

"Oh god please don't freak out like Chaeng." Jisoo begs.

Jennie chuckles. "I can't make any promises."

"You would still love me though right?"

"Of course I would." Jennie kisses the side of her head. "Always."

•••

Chaeyoung slowly blinked her eyes open and turned over in bed. It was morning as far as she could tell based off the few streaks of sunlight peaking through the thick curtains.

She leaned over to Lisa and kissed the sleeping girl on the cheek. The youngers nose scrunched up at the feeling and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hm? What?" Lisa rasps out seeing Chaeyoung leaning over her.

"When we get married don't leave me at the alter okay?" Chaeyoung says.

Lisa's perfect brows draw together. "Why would I do that?" She asks. Leaning over she spoons Chaeyoung in her arms instead, letting out a sleepy hum. "I love you bub." She mumbles brushing her lips behind her ear.

"I love you too. I don't know, I just had this dream. I was freaking out about marrying you."

"I'm pretty sure I would be the one freaking out." Lisa laughs. "New story coming soon; marrying my teenage crush! Ouu heartthrob!" She says dramatically making Chaeyoung laugh.

"I know I'll be nervous, but I also know I won't regret a single second." Chaeyoung smiles.

•••

"Jennie. We have to elope right now." Jisoo demands walking into the youngers room.

Jennie looks up from painting her toes with a confused look. "Why?"