Blackpink House. #20.

"Yo yo yo! Can we play please please please!" Lisa begs while tugging on Jisoo's arm.

"Ugh fine." Jisoo rolls her eyes.

Jennie was at the gym for the morning, working out, leaving the other three members at home.

Lisa really wanted to play on the Xbox connect and finally convinced Jisoo to join them.

"Lets play just dance." Chaeyoung suggests.

"Okay." Jisoo says before putting it into her Xbox.

"Ou which one should we do?" Lisa asks. "Lets start easy." She says before clicking on Twice's 'TT'

"I haven't even stretched yet." Jisoo whines. "How am I supposed to make Nayeon proud."

"Come on Unnie." Chaeyoung laughs while pulling her up.

"Hold on let me go in the middle, I can't see past your tall lanky ass bodies." Jisoo laughs.

"Fine." Lisa laughs. "Get up there shorty!"

"The game is starting!" Chaeyoung says.

I'm in two minds
In an awkward situation
I just stare and say ba-ba-ba-baby
Everyday I only imagine without asking
I talk casually and say your name baby
But we don't even know each other

They all nail most of the choreography up until the chorus. Of course they can't stop themselves from singing along.

"I'm like TT, Just like TT
You don't know how I feel, So mean, so mean" Jisoo and Lisa sing together.

"I'm like TT, Just like TT!" Chaeyoung sings. "Tell me that you'd be my baby."

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Jennie laughs while walking up the stairs to see them dancing in front of the TV.

"We're playing Just Dance!" Lisa giggles.

"Ah I see." Jennie smiles while setting her gym bag down to watch them. "I have high expectations dance line, but my baby is beating you!"

"No she's not!" Lisa says.

"Yes I am!" Jisoo laughs looking at her score. "We have a new main dancer and it's me!"

Chaeyoung and Lisa giggle at her silliness and Jennie sits on the couch to watch in amusement.

"God this is long." Chaeyoung says.

After finishing the song Jisoo lifts her arms up in victory. "Yes! Suck it Maknae's!"

"Jisoo!" Jennie laughs. "Don't say that!"

"Sorry." Jisoo apologizes while putting her arms down.

"Good job Unnie." Lisa says while giving her a high five.

"Let's do a harder one. Jennie you have to play too." Chaeyoung says.

Lisa clicks on the harder options to see which song they should dance to next.

"EXO's The Eve, Growl, Ko Ko Bop, BTS Blood sweat and Tears, Fire, Dope, and oh our song is up here too." Lisa laughs seeing Boombayah as one of the options.

"Oh please not that one. I can do it my sleep by now." Jennie says.

"Mm lets do a bunch of them." Jisoo says. "Let's do Blood Sweat and Tears first. I'll show you my grinding skills Jendeuk." She winks.

Jennie just laughs in response. "Yeah Okay Jisoo."

"Can we even do this with four people?" Chaeyoung asks.