Blackpink House #39.

"No pouting." Jennie chuckles.

Jisoo was sitting in her bed with her arms crossed and a big pout on her face.

Jennie had a suitcase on the end of the bed as she packed her stuff up.

"Do you really have to go?" Jisoo whines.

Jennie sighs as she neatly folds the sweater into her bag before walking over to Jisoo.

She really should be packing, but instead she lays down in bed next to her girlfriend.

"Come here." Jennie says with open arms.

Jisoo moves into them without hesitation.

"You know I have to go babe." Jennie says while running her hands through Jisoo's hair.

"But I don't want you to," Jisoo whines.

Jennie kisses her forehead. "It'll only be a couple of days."

Jennie was headed to France as part of her collaboration with Chanel, for the next few days.

Jisoo sighs as her hand traces random patterns onto Jennie's chest.

"You know I'm proud of you Jennie. I'm proud of all of the hard work you're doing and with how much you've accomplished." Jisoo says. "Mostly I'm proud to call you mine." She smiles.

"Thank you Chichu." Jennie smiles back. "I'll miss you a lot while I'm gone."

"I'll miss you too." Jisoo says and Jennie gives her a kiss.

"I'll be back in no time babe. Before my teaser drops maybe." Jennie says.

"The sooner the better." Jisoo smiles before kissing her again. "Does this mean we can have farewell sex and then welcome home sex too?" She smirks.

"Hell yeah it does." Jennie smiles.

"Awesome."

•••

"No don't go!" Jisoo whines loudly. "Please don't leave me!"

"Who's gonna take care of us!" Lisa says while grabbing onto her leg and Jisoo drops to the floor to do the same.

"Let go!" Jennie tries to shuffle.

"No! No no no!" Jisoo and Lisa shout.

"Yah! Stop it!" Jennie laughs.

Lisa and Jisoo pretend to start crying as they continue to hold onto Jennie like toddlers.

Soon something is zipping down the stairs and crushing her into a hug.

Jennie chuckles and hugs Chaeyoung back.

"I can't parent alone." Chaeyoung whispers.

"It's only a few days. I'll be back." Jennie smiles.

She lets go of Chaeyoung and picks Lisa and Jisoo off the floor.

"Come on, get up." Jennie says.

"Don't go." Lisa whines.

"Guys this isn't the first time I'm leaving." Jennie laughs.

"Who cares! You're leaving me to go see hot Chanel models in France!" Jisoo whines.

"Jisoo yah, don't worry about that." Jennie says while cupping her cheeks. "Those starving models don't matter, you know why?"

"Why?" Jisoo pouts.

"Because I already have the most beautiful model to call my girlfriend right in front of me." Jennie smiles.

She gives Jisoo a small kiss. "I'll call you."