Blackpink House. #72.

A/N: If you have Twitter. Watch this.
You wont regret. (Its not on YT 😭)

https://twitter.com/chichuchikin/status/1087288603221344256?s=21

•Thailand•

It was late eveing in the oldest members hotel room. Chaeyoung was out spending time with her family, and Lisa was out catching up with her old Thai friends. Leaving Jisoo and Jennie in the hotel room.

Alone.

Jennie was sitting on the bed, painting her toenails out of boredom since Jisoo was engrossed in her new book. Paying more attention to it than her.

Well that was before.

Before Jennie had changed into short sleep shorts, and a tank top. Clearly not wearing a bra as far as Jisoo could tell. And she was sure as hell looking.

Jisoo was sitting on the couch adjacent to the bed, her said book in hand. Although she wasn't paying as much attention to it as she was before. Now her eyes were wandering just over the pages to peak at Jennie. The smooth milky skin tempting her from all the way over here. She's pretty sure she's read through the same page three times yet nothing seems to be absorbing.

Something else demands her attention.

Biting her bottom lip she comes up with the perfect plan. With that she closes her book loudly and pretends to be angry as she slams it down on the table successfully startling Jennie.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asks in confusion. Pausing her task.

"You're whats wrong." Jisoo glares walking over to her.

Jennie watches as Jisoo roughly grabs the nail polishes off of the bed and sets them away.

".....huh?"

Jisoo pushes her down onto the bed with one hand before crashing their lips together in a rough kiss as she climbs a top of her.

"Mmph!" Jennie hums in surprise, kissing Jisoo back with just as much eagerness.

"You think you can just tease me like that?" Jisoo growls nipping at her bottom lip. "Can't you see I'm trying to read?"

Jennie is writhing in pleasure beneath her and she's embarrassingly turned on. "I didn't mean to." She manages to say, her mouth forming an o in a silent moan feeling Jisoo's tongue against her neck.

"Liar." Jisoo bites her collar bone making Jennie yelp.

"Oh Jisoo," Jennie moans.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? For me to stop reading and fuck you?" Jisoo's slides her hands down to cup her ass. She massages it soothingly as she waits for her answer.

"Ugh yes Jisoo." Jennie sighs.

"I want to hear you say it." Jisoo's lips move down to her thinly covered chest. She can Jennie's hard nipples poking at the grey tank and she takes the opportunity to lick them over the cloth. "Say it!" She slaps Jennie's ass.

"Yes! Yes I want you to fuck me!" Jennie moans.

"Mmm good girl." Jisoo grins taking Jennie's hardened nipple into her mouth as a reward, wetting the material of her tank top. Her hands make work in removing Jennie's sleep shorts only discover that she isn't wearing any underwear. "Not wearing any underwear? You really wanted me to fuck you huh?" She chuckles.

"Yes! Please!" Jennie begs.

Jisoo's eyes trail down to the pussy in front of her eyes. The soft velvety wetness calling out to her in its soft shade of pink practically leaking just for her. She reaches out and runs her middle finger through the wet slit in experimentation.