Blackpink House. #57.

A/N: This is so late. But I miss you guys 😩😭

•••

"I miss my girlfriend!" Jisoo whines flopping onto her hotel bed.

"Call her then," Lisa shrugs throwing her phone at her.

"Good idea!" Jisoo's face brightens immediately calling Jennie.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answers.

"Oh are you sleeping Jendeuk?" Jisoo pouts forgetting to check the time.

"I was, but that's okay. I'll sacrifice my sleep for Jichu." Jennie says in her cute sleepy voice.

It makes Jisoo smile. "I miss you. We miss you."

"I miss you guys too. It's lonely without you guys here. All have is Kuma, Dalgome, Leo and Junghwan." Jennie says with a half hearted chuckle.

"Too bad you couldn't come." Jisoo frowns at the thought of her lonely girlfriend. "When I get home we can spend a lot of time together yeah?" She smiles hoping to make Jennie feel better.

"I'd love that." Jennie says, and Jisoo can hear her smile.

"I'll be back in the next few days. I'm gonna be sticking by Chaelisa as much as I can." Jisoo chuckles.

"You'll have an Australian accent by the time you come back." Jennie giggles.

"I'll copy everything Rosé says." Jisoo agrees.

"Where are they?" Jennie asks. "Where's my hubby?" She whines.

"I'm here Unnie!" Rosé shouts bursting into the room.

"What the—" Jisoo says before the phone is being snatched out of her hand.

"Hi Unnie," Chaeyoung smiles.

"Hi Rosie," Jennie giggles.

"Do you miss me?"

"Of course I do, and so does Junghwan." Jennie says.

"I will FaceTime you soon!" Chaeyoung grins.

"Okay Rosie, don't forget about our movie date."

"Yah What the heck," Jisoo whines taking her phone back. "Gimme that back. She's my wife not yours."

"Aish fine, have fun with your jealous Jichu." Chaeyoung giggles before leaving.

"Aw are you jealous?" Jennie teases in a cute voice.

"No." Jisoo mumbles.

"That's very convincing Jichu." Jennie says.

"How's my baby?" Jisoo changes the subject.

"You better be talking about me and not Dalgome or else you'll come home a single woman." Jennie warns.

It makes Jisoo giggle. "Well then how's my other baby?"

"He's being a very good boy. He loves mommy Jennie. Right Dalgome? Right baby? You love mommy Nini." Jennie coos through the phone. "Say hi to mommy Jichu."

"*BARK*"

(A/N: it's 2 am and I actually just fucking wrote Bark.)

"Hi Dalgome! I miss you!" Jisoo smiles.

"We miss you too," Jennie says. "Come back!"

"I'll be back in a few days. Don't worry guys." Jisoo assures. "But for now I should get going. The girls wanted to go and explore The Big Apple."