Breaktime boys.

By the end of second period Patton was already worried about Virgil. They hadn't actually told him where to meet for their break period.
"It'll be fine Pat, he had Art right? We'll probably find him there. If not, just text him." Emile tells Patton, calming him down.
Patton nods and they all head down to the art block. Trying to figure out which classroom he would be in.
"Virgil, you have amazing talent, where did you learn?" Roman hears as they pass one of the classrooms. He looks in to see the Mr. GoldBerg, the head of art, and Virgil. He was half trying to take back his work and half too nervous to.
"I just started..."
"Well, your a natural. What else have you 'just started'?"
Virgil sighs, Roman could see his patience wearing thin.
"School and therapy, can I go now?" He snaps. He takes the sketch book and beings to exit.
It seemed nothing like either of the two Virgil's he had met, if anything, it was like a dark side...
Roman stepped back from the door to make it seem as though he'd just come looking for him.
"Hey, Thomas! Over here!" Virgil calls to a dark brown haired boy not far away. He walks right past him, not even noticing him. So un-royal.
Virgil wore a wide smile as he greets this, Thomas, kid.
It, in a small way, sort of scared Roman how quickly he could snap personas. Does he do this all the time? Is he just acting to all of them?-
A sound pulls his eyes over to the two boys, whom where now walking away. Virgil was laughing, his eyes were bright and he seamed so happy. It made Roman's heart flutter, no way was he faking that.
"Hey Roman, any luck?" Patton asks, panic growing in his eyes and voice.
"He's made a friend. They're heading off together, maybe he can sit with us at lunch?"
Patton watches as they both walk around a corner. "A friend already..?" He almost sounded sad.

"What's wrong with Virgil having his own friends again?" Remy asks as they sit in the library.
"Nothing! It's just, he's my brother... I wanted to show him off and make a fuss over him and, and now I can't..."
"Chill, he's been your foster brother for all of five minutes. He should have his own friends, he'll be here a year longer then us, if he stays." Remy tells Patton.
"He is staying..." Patton mumbles.
"Look, I'm just saying, don't get too attached. His birth patents might want him back... Remember Sunflower?"
It was true that Virgil was actually the third foster child the Darwin's had taken in. The first was when Patton was in kindergarten and a temporary home.
But the second was a girl the same age as him in freshman year. Her name was Sunflower and Patton adored her. Her parents had gotten a divorce and neither of them said they wanted her. With no other family, she was put in the system. She'd stayed with the Darwin's for a few months when they decided to adopt her, but then, her mother decided she had changed her mind and took Sunflower away.
It broke Patton for a while, but he finally got back to his happy self by the start of the next year. Now there was nothing more he wanted then to get his parents to adopt Virgil. Although, to do this, he'd have to wait until Mr. Grayson was in jail for what he had done to Virgil.
"His Father is never getting his hands on Virgil ever again, even if I have to dig some graves in the process."
"A little dark there, Pat. I'm sure whatever happened, no one deserves to die..." Emile says in a joking tone.
"That's what you think..." Patton mutters, his gaze on the table in front of them.
This gave the group a chance to give each other a look.
They all had their own ideas about what was going on, but all agreed Virgil's Dad can't of been a good person.

Virgil and Thomas spent all break getting to know each other in an empty maths room.
"Ok, my turn to ask something. Have you got any siblings?" Thomas asks, continuing their games of questions.
"No-" Virgil stops, "Yes... Sort of... I'm in foster care right now, so... I have a foster brother. Does he count?"
"Well, does he count to you?"
Virgil thinks for a moment, the only other word to describe Patton (Apart from Dad) would be brother.
"Yes, he does. Ok, do you like musicals?"
"Yes! I've watched so many! I love theater! Did you know, the school is doing a Heather's performance?"
"Yep, Roman was talking about it, and Patton."
"You know Roman? On a like, talking bases?"
"Um, yeah, he's my brother's best friend. Well, one of them... He's really cool actually."
"I'll say, all us freshman drama geeks look up to him. He's amazing at acting! I can't wait to see who he plays in Heathers!"
Virgil laughs, "I had no idea he had his own fan club. I'm going to try and work behind the seances, I'll try to get you some tickets if I can. Is he really that good?"
"Oh, yes! Last semester we did Romeo and Juliet. He played Romeo so well that our Juliet cried real tears when he died in the play."
"Wow, I can't wait to see him in action. Are you going to try for a part?"
"Well. Yeah, but I doubt I'll get it..."
"I'm sure whoever you go for, you'll smash it."
"You're too nice to be real, has anyone ever told you that?"
"No, not really... But thanks, you're really nice too."
They continue to talk and laugh until fourth period begins, at which point they go their separate ways again. A new promise to hang out at lunch.
Virgil looks at his timetable in frustration. Chemistry. Where the hell would they put chemistry?

Hello, my beloveds!
I doubt there will be a chapter on the 31st of August (aka, a reasonable time later today).
I have a family event. Just take this and love Thomas.
I still need something to do for when I get 200 reads so yeah.
It's 1:09 am right now and I need to stop.
See you soon!
I love you!
(>OwO)>