The End of The Beginning

Juvia stopped right in front of Grays door, hesitating before knocking on his door

KNOCK! KNOCK!

A depressed, man, who had dark circles under his eyes and was covered in icicles appeared. Juvia gasped at the sight of what Gray had become. "Gray?" Juvia asked wondering if this was the same guy.

"Yeah." He mumbled trying to cover his face with his hands, embarrassed at the state he was in. "Cana said she was coming... if I knew." Gray muttered looking down at what a mess he had become, "if I knew, I would have cleaned up."

"You don't have too," Juvia mumbled, trying to figure out what she wanted to say. She scrunched her nose and slightly pouted trying to think how she was going to say everything.

THUD

Gray had closed the door as Juvia had dozed out. "Gray? Why'd you close the door?" Juvia shouted knocking on the door. She had so many negative thoughts within that pretty little head of hers.

Gray opened the door once again, revealing himself, icicles gone, hair brushed, shirt on and dark circles some what gone. "Sorry. I don't want you to see me like that. Had to change." Gray mumbled.

Juvia attacked Gray with a hug, tearing up a little. "What's the matter?" Gray asked hugging Juvia back and patting her back a little, to calm her down.

"I said horrible things to you... it was a misunderstanding... sorry." Juvia muttered into Grays chest.

"Misunderstanding? Tell me." Gray asked.

"I'll tell you but... I want to be in this moment for a bit while." Juvia said grabbing onto Gray even more and being very clingy.

"You're so cute." Gray said pulling Juvia into his house as the door closed.

-
fin