Round 3

"Welcome back to the third round and the last round of this Competition! The Third round is Magic Combination where all of them fight but make at least one magic combination!"

"All will fight each other to see the victors but you can be disqualified if you don't use any magic combination! So play carefully!" Ginger explained.

"Let the Rounds Begin!" Ginger Shouted. All the couples made there way to the front.

"Is it still raining?" Erza asked the brunette.

"My cards say... yes." Cana said grinning.

"In 1. 2. 3. Go." Ginger Screamed.

"Ice make: hammer!" Gray Shouted, as an hammer made out of ice was created, the hammer was commanded to hammer down on Hikibi.

"Ow." Hikibi said managing to say it ever so elegantly.

"Unison raid!" Gray whispered in the bluettes ear but in return he heard a slight scoff, her lips were slightly parted, she looked slightly frustrated.

"No. I thought I should win this, but I have no heart to play on with the game as we are," Juvia Shouted.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked partly confused, everything seemed okay last time, when they were training.

"I thought we were really bonding and that kiss." Juvia stopped as she caressed her lips. "Did it have no meaning?" She managed to cough up trying to hold in the tears.

"I don't understand," Gray whispered.

"You liked the kiss? Or do you like someone else?" Juvia said closing her eyes.

BOOM!

-

A/n- I'm so very sorry this chapter is short! I promise the next chapter will be better! the reasons why this chapter is so short is because of two reasons.

1. I didn't have much time on my hands to expand this and I didn't want you guys to miss out this weeks chapter.

2. I was planning on it to end on a cliffhanger, like this, and most of the information was supposed to come to the next chapter and I didn't know how to expand on this simple idea (writers block I think)

Next chapter will be normal! And this is my first authors note, because I like to communicate to my audience by the comments!

Thank you for following my story and staying around for this long!

See you next Wednesday! Bye