Round 2

"Welcome back to the Couple Competition! This is Round 2:strength! In this round we are are going to test our contestants strength as they fight each other, the victor from both fights will the go to the final round and join Jenny and Hikibi!" Ginger explained.

"So who will fight each other!" The audience chanted.

"Well lets see! Minerva and Sting will fight Sherry and Ren! And Juvia and Gray will fight Cana and Bacchus!" Ginger announced.

"An easy fight," Minerva smirked.

"We are totally going to win!" Sting said.

"Minerva is an S-class mage..." Sherry whined.

"We just gotta fight!" Ren stated.

"But Cana is in the same guild as us!" Juvia said worried.

"It aint' like we haven't fought before!" Gray chuckled.

"I have alcohol!" Bacchus cheered.

"Same and cards!" Cana slurred.

"Lets start the first fight! Minerva and Sting vs Sherry and Ren!" Ginger cheered.

"Let us start," Minerva ordered.

"We are going to totally win!" Sting Screamed.

"Don't underestimate your opponents," Minerva said advising her master.

"Well we are strong!" Sherry Shouted back.

"Yes." Ren bluntly said.

"I'm sure you are," Minerva sassed back.

"Let's just start!" Ren shouted.

After fighting for about five minutes, Minerva and Sting were the victors. "And the winners are Minerva and Sting, they will be moving on to the third round!"

"Let the next fight begin! Contestants make your way to the arena! Let Juvia and Gray vs Cana and Bacchus begin!"

"I aint' gonna go easy on you Cana!" Gray Shouted.

"I wouldn't expect any less, now where is my alcohol!" Cana Screamed.

"Heya Imma still here and I'm a S-class member!" Bacchus snickered.

"I'm still here too," Juvia mumbled.

"Enough with this! Let us fight!" Bacchus Screamed.

With that Bacchus charged forward knocking Gray to the ground, Juvia quickly reacting to the situation shouted, "Water lock!" This action started suffocating Bacchus within her water.

Before Gray could freeze the water Cana shouted, "Ropes!" Cana took out a card, the card starts shining until a rope came out as it wraps itself around Bacchus waist and pulls him back to ground.

"Thanks babe," Bacchus slurred as he took a sip of alcohol.

"Shit."

"Water slicer!"  Juvia commanded the water she controlled.

"Protect!" Cana reflected the water perfectly.

"Hunny, you take on water over their," flirted Bacchus as he eyed Gray.

"You taking on Gray? And Gray, your clothes," Cana asked and pointed out

"Wha!" Gray Screamed.

"Darling!" Juvia said covering her eyes.

"Now!" Bacchus Screamed attacking Gray to the ground once again.

"Water-." Juvia was cut of as Cana used a fire card burning away the water forming.

"Capture!" Cana proceeded capturing the water mage in her card. "Hurry up, Bacchus!" Cana Screamed as Bacchus kept on throwing punches so that Gray cannot pose correctly for his Ice make spell.

"Obviously!" Bacchus slurred.

It was looking like Cana and Bacchus were going to win but Gray called out in his pose quickly "Ice-Make: sword!" Which cut through Cana's card releasing Juvia.

This didn't do much since both were already exhausted, and their opponents left only a little out of breath. "Baby, use your spell, fairy sparkle?" Bacchus stated.

"Fairy Glitter," Cana corrected. "This fight has been going on for long enough!"

"Yeah! Baby!" Bacchus cheered.

"Fuck." Gray swore.

"Unison raid?" Juvia asked a little scared.

"Unison raid against Fairy Glitter? I think not," Gray muttered. As Cana started of the spell, Gray remembered what Erza had told him.

"Gray?"

"I have a plan." Gray said.

"What is-," Juvia was cut off as she felt another pair of warm and cold lips pressed against hers, she couldn't tell, moving gently and fast. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an eternity to Juvia, flabbergasted at what had happened couldn't move.

Cana and Bacchus had stopped to stare at such a rare moment, which left them unguarded, as Gray used his powerful move knocking out Cana and Bacchus, earning Juvia and Gray the win.

"Gray kissed me..." Juvia whispered, her pale face gradually turning shades of roses.

Gray who hadn't fully grasped what he did, suddenly turned bright red as well, taking in what he just did. Erzas plan worked.

"I kissed her," realisation washing over him.

"Ice brain you look like Erzas hair," Natsu Screamed, laughing his head of.

"So immature," Lucy remarked.

"So that's the end, with Juvia and Gray winning!" Gasped Ginger.

"Well, the teams who will qualify are Juvia and Gray, and, Minerva and Sting who will be joined with Hikibi and Jenny! Well this is the second round and it ended with a kiss- A bang! I meant a bang!" Ginger stuttered.

"Well I will see you next time, for the final round!" Ginger Screamed as her white angel like wings spread out, allowing her to fly around, as she exited.

-