After round 2

Now that Round 2 has past, only the Guilds: Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus and Sabretooth, are left. The couples Gray and Juvia, Hikibi and Jenny, and Sting and Minerva now had to work together trying too connect each other not just by love but also by magic.

The losing Guilds, Quatro Cerberus, drank their way in depression of their loss. Lamais Scale, were disappointed, but Sherry and Ren still love each other just as much as before, maybe, even more.

The winning Guild at the moment were having fun and trying to train. As Sabretooth, were talking about their training.

"You guys went to the next round?" Orga Screamed in disbelief.

"Not to offend you, M'lady, but you two aren't exactly the romantic type," Rufus explained.

"You're right Rufus," Minerva acknowledged.

"Well we did better than shadow brain, over there!" Sting giggled while pointing at Rogue.

"I won't get mad at you, because that is true... but I am far superior to you in other things,"

"I'm sure you are Rogue but lets just be happy!" Yukino said trying to be the peace-keeper in the Guild.

"You're very right, Yukino," Minerva smiled.

"Let us party!" Orga Screamed.

"Sure!" Sting laughed.

"Yeah." Rogue bluntly replied.

"Tomorrow we will train!" Minerva announced.

"Today we party!" Yukino added happily.

At Fairy Tail they were also partying. "So that was what you were planning?" Mirajane asked.

"Yes!" The scarlet woman replied.

"How can you beat me! The shipping queen?" Mirajane asked bitterly gritting her teeth occasionally.

"Don't be jealous! It doesn't look good on you!" The blonde said taking a seat next the Requip mage.

"Lucy's right!" Erza chuckled.

"Well it used too..." Levy said from behind.

"I agree!" Erza quickly responded.

"I wasn't that bad!" Mirajane protested mockingly.

"I saw pictures..." Lucy whispered, a shiver running through her spine.

"Anyway! Where is Juvia?" Levy asked looking around.

"With Gray." Mirajane said.

"Where's Gray then?" Lucy asked.

"Somewhere, I think he is thinking about what had happened," Erza proclaimed.

"Understandable. They both went through a lot!" Levy said.

"But is Juvia with him? I mean if he is alone and stuff!" Lucy asked.

"Heya Girls! Gray told me he went out with Juvia! I told him to wear clothes!" A brunette slurred, tripping over things and laughing!

"I see." Erza said.

"Interesting." Mirajane said.

"Nice." Lucy said.

"Cute." Levy said.

"Word." Cana said.

"Wait, what?" Levy asked.

"I thought we were all saying a random word!" Cana drunkenly said.

"Ok." The girls said excluding Cana.

Blue Pegasus partied while saying "MEN!"

Near a bridge a boy looks at the water, the water calming him down, his dark blue orbs softening at the sight. The black haired boy sighed "What am I feeling?"

-