Prologue.

"Welcome! To the Grand Magic: Couple Competition!" Cheered a ginger Exceed.

"Yay!" The massive crowd cheered.

"I will be your host! Ginger!" The cat said.

The crowd cheered again.

"Let's get started! The Guilds that will be entering, will be: Fairy Tail, Mermaid Heel, Lamais Scale, Sabretooth, Blue Pegasus and Quatro Cerberus!"

The crowd cheered once again, louder.

"As you know, there are three rounds, round 1: Love, round 2: strength and the final round, round 3: Magic Combination!" Ginger said.

"What do you do in each round?" Someone Shouted out.

"Well! In the first round you must prove how much love you have, using a Magic Lacrima, 1 couple will be eliminated, the one with the highest point will have automatically gone to round 3."

"In the Second round you will show your strength, you will fight another couple the losers will be eliminated, meaning there will only be 3 left in the next."

"The third round and the last round will see how well your magic works together, 2 will lose, leaving our victors. The couple who win, will let their Guild have an automatic space in the Grand Magic Games!"

"Who will participate?" The audience chanted.

"As you know, the audience has voted which couple they like, though they may not be a couple and may not be in the same Guild, if that is the case both Guilds will be promised a place if they win!"

"Now lets get into it: Sting and Minerva from Sabretooth. Cana and bachus from Fairy Tail and Quatro Cerberus. Sherry and Ren from Lamias Scale and Blue Pegasus. Jenny and Hikibi From Blue Pegasus. Juvia and Gray from Fairy Tail. Kagura and Rogue from Mermaid Heel and Sabretooth."

"YAY!" The crowd cheered once again.

"Come back tomorrow, to the first round of the Couple Competition! Love! Bye for now!" The cat winked.

-

Fairy Tail: Competition (Gruvia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें