v.

july 26, 2017 • seoul, south korea

jungkook opened his eyes, and he was in an hospital room. weird, he thought.

he surely realized what happened earlier. his date with yerim, caught in cameras, the lights and the clicks of photos are still vivid in his mind in han river which in the course of minutes, he was out there, deep within the darkness of the water but to his relief, he was alive.

"jungkook? hyung! he woke up!" he heard taehyung's voice as he groggily sat in the bed and saw his other hyungs. he knew they are worried. his group, his family. he worried for himself, his fans.

but he was confused why he ended up in the river and came back alive. it was night, he thought.

"you slept for a week, and now finally you came back, kook," jimin smiled as he walked towards his side and so does the others. the door opened, revealing a blonde haired kim yerim, as she dropped some bags of food on the floor and came to hug him.

"i'm glad you're here. you came back to me, i'm sorry for everything."

this was not your fault, everything was not your fault. but he realized, he doesn't know who's fault it is. it is him?

or, his fate?

but moments ago... he vaguely remembered another scene. yerim died in front of him and he was deep underwater, in the same place.

he placed a hand around her and smiled. he was still alive, and she's here. still here.