19

Mystic Falls

Boarding House

The next morning

"Caroline told me that you making breakfast is a new craze around here" Stefan said as he walked in the kitchen

"There are fresh blood bags in the fridge." Damon said.

"And you have coffee brewed already. Am I in the real world or have I landed in another parallel Mystic Falls world?! What have you done to my brother?"

Stefan took a cup from the hook, pouring some of the dark liquid for himself.

"You are in the right world! And it is me - there is no weird bodysnatcher in me - nor am I a doppelganger." Damon said plating the pancakes.

As Stefan poured himself some blood in the coffee, he sat down on the barstool at the hub, "It's actually great to see you being really yourself."

"It's good to be myself."  Damon said as he poured himself some coffee mixing it with the blood as well.

"We had no real time to catch up on everything last night - but Caroline filled me in - she said that you spent locked in some strange kind of void."

Taking a sip of the drink, Damon now went quiet. He looked down and then at his brother and made a  little nod.

"Sibyl trapped me and - yeah -  I went through a weird personal Hell. She would have drove me insane if it wasn't for Bonnie. She got me out of there"

"I could see that you and her have this - I don't know what I would call it." Stefan said looking at his brother with an inquisitive smirk curling up.

Damon went quiet for a second and then, breathing in, "I was so fixated on what I thought was love for - Katherine and then Elena - and - I was such a spiteful person. I am sorry for everything that I've done. Especially to you. We are brothers and I behaved like an asshole."

"I got my brother back and - it feels so good. The past is the past, OK?!" Stefan said.

"Yeah." Damon nodded in agreement.

"Did you apologise to Elena?"

"Not yet. I plan to talk to her later."

"She was shattered with the whole Elijah drama," Stefan remarked, "I tried to talk to her earlier, but she was already gone with the shaman."

"I could totally feel something strange there."  Bonnie said on the phone as she walked in the kitchen and sat herself down at the table - "OK. Later."

"Morning." Damon said, taking the plate with the pancakes and a cup for coffee.

"Morning," Bonnie replied, "do we have strawberries?"

"Coming right up." Damon said as he poured the coffee.

"Have you entangled the mistery of the two worlds rip?" Stefan asked.

"Not yet. Elena is with Liv and the shaman guy at the witch House now, trying to figure it out." Bonnie replied.

"They're here." Damon said as he heard Elena's  car pull up.

The doppelganger, followed by Gaspar and Liv entered the house.

"Pancakes- yes!" Liv said as they entered the kitchen.

"Hey, you guys" Elena said as she sat down at the table with the rest of the Mystic Falls Scooby gang.

"You didn't get anything?!" Bonnie concluded from Elena's disappointed face.

"Yes and no," Liv now said and added,"I think it is the ring that causes the rips. I felt a strange kick in the magic."

"That totally makes sense." Bonnie's eyes popped with a sparkle.

"Ok - so we can open the portal with it?" Elena asked suddenly her spirits improving.

"I think so. But there's no guarantee that we wil be able to do it."

"You will need a potent celestial  power," Gaspar said,"On the evening of the full Moon on September 14, as evening twilight ends, the Summer Triangle as it is called will occur - the brightest planet in the sky will be Jupiter. You can draw the magic from it and the ring, and try to open the portal."

Elena's eyes, her heart shone with happiness.

"That's a few days away!" the doppelganger exclaimed more hopeful than ever."I will get Elijah back?!"

"Let's hope so. I will do my best." Bonnie said to her friend.

"Thank you" Elena shot a greateful smile at her friend.

"Hey, no probs." Bonnie smiled back and taking a bite of the pancake directed a gulping kind of a look at Damon, who looked back at the witch pressing his lips together.

'we got a talk about last night'  Bonnie's eyes locked in on Damon's, who replied with a small nod.

And the reason for the churning and the butterflies still flying high in both of them was this

🦋
Flashforward

🦋Flashforward

💕🦄🦌💕

a/n:

Hi guys, here is another ch.

A bit of Bamon love 💕 Manip not mine.
But Elejah yes. 😊

For those who are reading 'Angelwoods', the next ch will be up tomorrow.

Xoxo
😘💕