10

"You have a bit of a cream left there on the side"-Elijah said, drawing the tiny smidge of cream off Elena's mouth

"You have a bit of a cream left there on the side"-Elijah said, drawing the tiny smidge of cream off Elena's mouth. His soft brown eyes, brimming with desire at her.

Elena puckered her lips with a sultry twinkle in her eyes, sliding the plate with the pie back on the table. 

"Finish your pie - I didn't -  " - Elijah started, but before he could continue, the doppelganger tugged him by the neck, pressing her lips onto his. The immediate feel of the velvet softness of her lips on his, made him always shiver up slightly .

She parted her mouth in invitation, letting his tongue glide in, entangling with hers, tasting the sweet cherry and cream.

"Bedroom"- Elena gasped against his warm mouth pulling out of the kiss.

Her word was his command. Picking her up, he swished them away from the kitchen.

Breaking from the kiss, as he put her down, he paused for a moment, he stared at her in adoration. In his eyes she was the most beautiful woman. Inside and out. He could watch her forever.

Brushing his hands through her hair, inhaling her sweet jasmine scent, he uttered-

"You are so breathtakingly beautiful. I missed you. You don't know how I missed this"

Elena's eyes sparkled with gladness-

"I missed you, too." 

"I never wish to be parted from you again."

"And you won't - never again." - Elena said placing a small kiss on his lips, her hands drawing his tie apart. 

With steady fingers, she started to unbutton his shirt, as he unzipped her dress, both exchanging a glance as their breathing quickened by every slight movement they made.

The Original slanted his lips over Elena's again, drawing her closer to him as he made her dress now slide down off her. Parting for a moment, they just inhaled against each other's partially open mouths, savouring the moment. The pounding rush of sensation shuddered right through them.

Her fingers finally undid the last of the button on his shirt and she now ran her hands up his abs, making him groan. Elijah closed his eyes for a second, soaking in every movement, swallowing hard as she now pushed his shirt off him pressing her lips onto his shoulder. He tilted his head aside gasping hoarsely, giving her room she needed to trail her lips up his neck. 

Her touch was electric, sending waves of hot sparks dancing along every nerve in his body.

Wrapping his arms around her, they sank down on the bed. Bringing her lips, her mouth to his again. She melted against him. His fingers, like matches grazed a trail of flame on his skin, travelling slowly down her torso. She quivered with delight, feeling like she was going to come apart already. She tore her mouth away, gasping for air. 

Lifting up, he shed the rest of his clothing away, his eyes raking over her slender curvaceous body. 

"You are gorgeous"- he murmured as he laid back on the bed, locking her eyes with hers, his hands moving tenderly over her belly up to the swell of her breasts. As he palm brushed over her nipple, Elena gasped, closing her eyes, biting her bottom lip. He dipped his head down placing a small kiss on her belly button.

Her legs trembled as his lips trailed feather-light kisses down her thigh, pulling the thin lacey panties down. 

"Oh, Elijah "- Elena shot as he moved his skilled tongue against her sensitive flesh, making her whole body arch up, sending sweet electric jolts of pleasure up her spine. He stroke her folds so delicately making her shiver. She reached down, threading her fingers through his hair, moving her hips against his mouth, panting loudly. Every movement was pulling at her, dragging her closer, tumbling over the edge, her whole body shuddering delightfully. 

Shifting himself up,  Elena's hand slipped down to Elijah's waist as the other braced itself on his shoulder. She lifted her knees and opened herself up to him, allowing him to sink in. 

Finding her lips, Elijah feasted upon hers, and she responded with an equally fierce passion, drawing himself further in her gently. She moved her hips, breathing in small gasps of pleasure in his ear. He pressed in before withdrawing slightly, and then pushing in again. A rasping gasp shot out of him when she tightened her legs around him, drawing him further in. Tiny shivers of pleasure chased up and down her spine as he thrusted in and out. She clung to him, as they moved together, her body perfectly fitted to his. Shivering, quaking, burning, they dissolved into one another, crying out the pleasure of orgasm washing over them, holding onto one another, not wanting to part, be one forever and ever. 

Reluctantly, they move. Draping his hand over her waist he pulled her closer to him, his hand lacing up with hers, interlocking as his lips pull hers tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly.

Their eyes shone as mirrors and echoes of one another, their souls smiling with the feeling that had no bound, no length, no depth, it was absolute.

Entwined in the blissful state of being one, they were far from the world, far from the chaos that surrounded them in both worlds.

🌷🦄🥧👔

"Oh, no - what are you doing here?"- Wendy looked at the man and a woman standing in front of her door. 

***

In Mystic Falls

****

🦄🌷👔

a/n:

thanks so much for reading

and all your support

Luv you guys

xoxo

😽