Last Straw.

Can y'all believe this is the final chapter of Fragile? It seems like just yesterday I started Sucka. I remember listening to the song coming up with the idea. I was so excited. However, now we are almost finished but of course we must have drama. Now with that being said before we get to the drama

GO ADD THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK..  I SAID FINAL BOOK SO DON'T ASK ME FOR A FIFTH ONE BECAUSE IT'S NOT HAPPENING.  THE BOOK IS CALLED DOUBLE TROUBLE AND THE TWINS ARE ON THE COVER, READ THE FIRST CHAPTER, COMMENT, AND ALSO VOTE FOR IT AS WELL.

Now Let's get to the drama.

Malenda.

Kidnapped? As in he stole my kids?

"I'm so- sorry Malenda." I could hardly think straight. My mind was racing with thoughts. I didn't know what would happen to the kids.

I handed the phone to August.

"Why you crying?" Ty asked.

I shook my head. I rested my head in my hands while I cried. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Could we ever be happy?

I could hear August yelling in the back seat, but I tried my best to tune him out. All I saw was the kids.

~

We arrived back to the hotel room. It was exactly 2:50 a.m. Still a few hours before the wedding, but let's be real here, I wasn't worried about the wedding anymore. I wanted my kids.

August paced the floor just as he had did a almost a year ago when we were in Jamaica. "What you want to do Aug?" Sneak asked.

We were all in Augs' hotel. "Ion know. Shit."

"I think we should call Detective Walker. He could help us again." It was the only thing I could come up with.

August looked at me shaking his head. "No, I'm handling my business. Fuck dat'. "

"August you should really consider what Malenda is saying. We need to be smart about this situation. We have no idea where they're at, and one wrong move could cost us a lot." I agreed with Chandra, and I wasn't trying to take any chances with this one. These were my kids we were talking about. I loved them more than I loved myself.

"Like I said, I got this." August was being really stubborn right now, but now was not the time to be dealing with his ego.

"No you don't have this. August, you've already lost one child. Do you really want to lose three more?"

"What type of fuckin' question is that Chandra?!  You know damn well I don't!!" August raised his voice.

"Okay then sit your ass down, and stop being a hot head. You poppin' off on everybody in here when we tryna' help yo ass, so please calm it down." Chandra had a side of her I had never seen. Leave it to August to bring out the bad in people.

August huffed loudly. He stopped pacing the floor and sat down on the couch beside Sneak. "Call da' got damn number."

Him and this attitude was pushing my patience. I was more sad than I was angry right now, but August was pushing it. I got my phone out my pocket and dialed the number I knew all to well.

It was late, really late. I don't know if he was going to pick up, but I was hoping and praying he did. Since it was almost 3 a.m. over here, it was almost 5 a.m. in New Orleans.

This phone call had me very nervous. It was like my life depended on this phone call. If he didn't answer me, we didn't have very many options nor muchtime. No one knew Leroy's intentions. We don't even know how he got the kids. Mama was too shook up to give us any other information. All we know is that he has our children.