Snitch Part Two

August.

As soon as Malenda left out with Bri, I called Cole. That's my nigga, so I wasn't about to let him go out like that. I ain't even gone lie. I ain't agree with the situation, but I wasn't tripping about it. I ain't like that gremlin ass bitch Sasha either, but Michael had a right to see his mom. It was good Cole was being cordial with her. He should've never took Marcy though cause we all know Ty acts out of character period.

He picked up the phone on the second ring. "Wassup Aug?"

"What's poppin?" I asked him.

"Nothing, at my mom's house with the kids." I chuckled.

"Oh trust me I know."

"Im guessing Ty called Malenda once she figured out I took Marcy and her car keys." We both started laughing.

"You know she did. Ty on her way over there too. She hot wired the car." I couldn't help but crack up. Who would've thought she even knew how to do that?

"Damn. Where she learn that from?"

"Mane I don't even know, but I'm just calling to tell you to get the hell out of dodge my nigga because if you don't you will be going to jail tonight."

"Tell me about it. Ty been wilding out lately."

"For real? We need to have some bro time."

"You right, but let me hurry up and leave. I'm gone text you later on tonight on where to meet me at."

"Alright my nigga." I hung up the phone throwing it on the bed and went to go wake the twins up. I was bored and wanted to play with them.

Bri.

As soon as we pulled up, I opened my bag of popcorn that I had recently popped for this show.

"Hand me them twizzlers." Malenda said pointing to a bag. I reached in it and gave her the twizzlers. She finished putting the car in park, and we got out. Ty was already ready. We all walked up to the door ,and Ty was damn near beating on it.

"Damn. This getting good already." I whispered to Malenda while I stuffed my mouth with popcorn. The door swung open, and Ms. Thomas stood behind it. It was nice to see her but I'm sure she didn't remember me.

She looked at Ty up and down. "Well look what the cat dragged in."

Ty rolled her eyes. "I ain't come here to argue with yo old ass. Where is my daughter?"

"Not here." Ty looked at Ms.Thomas giving her that 'you lying' look.

"Why she aint?" Ty asked while crossing her arms.

"Cole just left because he knew your ratchet ass was on the way."

Pause.

Rewind.

Fast forward.

Play.

"Not even going there with yo old ass today SheDevil."

"Keep talking and I'm gone send you to hell today and I am forever 21."

"Yeah 21 times 21."

"Whatever. Anyway, get off my door step because I ain't telling you where he is." With that, she slammed the door in Ty's face. I patted her back.

"Where do you think he went?" Malenda asked.

"Now I really don't know, but I'm just going to wait. He has to come home sooner or later." Ty shrugged.

"You gone be alright tonight? you can stay over my house if you want." I said. Ty nodded her head.

"Alright I'll stay, but let me go get my things from the house."

"Alright I'll meet you at my crib." Malenda and I walked away to get back in her Range Rover.

Malenda.

"I'm hom,e and I got Boston Market!" I yelled as I entered the house. All three of my kids, Jr., Melonie and August, start running down the stairs to the food.

"Mommy I miss you this much!" Jr. held his arms out showing me how much he missed me while I was gone.

"I missed you too baby." I sat the food down on the table and picked him up giving him a hug and a kiss. I sat him in one of the chairs at the table and then sat down myself while August fixed everyone's plate.

"So how did it go?" He asked.

"Well Cole wasn't there, and Ty and Ms.Thomas exchanged a few words. Oh I forgot to tell her you said hi."

"It's cool. Did she say where Cole went?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Mama, daddy woke me up." Melonie said as she pushed her hair out of her face.

I gasped. "He did?" I looked at August giving him a glare.

"I'm sorry. I was bored and needed somebody to play with." August shrugged. I shook my head. That's just a shame.

"August, how old are you?"

"21."

"If you 21, then I'm 3."

"I'm 3!" The twins said in unison.

"Aw y'all are so cute. I could just eat you both." I cooed.

Melonie looked at me giving me a stank face. "Ew."

Jr. laughed while eating some of his chicken. "Mommy nasty."

August smirked as he sat down. "Yes she is son." I slapped August upside his head.

"Girl you gone stop hitting me." August said.

"Girl you gon' staph hittin me." Jr. mocked August and laughed.

"Oh he is so adorable." I laughed. August looked at me funny. "What?"

"You act like he ain't yo son."

"If he wasn't my son, then he wouldn't be cute."

"Yeen never gone meet a mutha fucka like me, a pretty muthafucka like me." August sung and posed.

"Yeen nev-"

"Don't say that." August told Jr. making him laugh.

"If he can't say it, then you can't say it."

"Girl I'm a grown man and you know it." I side eyed August. I felt a warm sensation on my thigh. It was August's hand. I looked at him, and he continued eating away like everything was cool. I tried moving his hand, but he started squeezing my thigh. I sighed.

I couldn't win with this man.