Yes, No, Maybe Part 2

"How long you gone be curling that nappy ass hair?" Ty asked. I sat the curlers down and turned to look at her.

"I don't see you doing anything. It would be nice if you could actually help me instead of complaining."

"Bitch I am helping, helping watch." She didn't even bother to look up at me. Instead she continued to scroll on Twitter.

"I can't stand you, but seriously can you help me? This is a lot of work." My arms were tired, and we were already late to meeting with August and everyone else because he had been blowing up my phone with all sorts of texts messages telling me to hurry up and how he couldn't stand black people because they were never on time. I was going to text him back and curse him out for being a hypocrite because August himself was never on time. I couldn't even count on my hands how many times August has been late to an event, concert, or etc.

Ty placed her phone in her pocket. "Okay I'll help but only because my TL ain't popping." She walked from the doorway and into the bathroom. I took a seat in the chair, and Ty parted a section of my hair,  combed it out, and attempted to curl it.

"Really? You don't know how to curl hair?"

"Bitch am I supposed to?" She asked back with attitude.

"I'm just saying. Your hair is always curled."

Ty looked at me like I was stupid. "Bitch this is a weave. It comes curled hoe."

I rolled my eyes. " Alright I'll show you how to curl it and then you try it."

I demonstrated how to curl my hair to Ty. "You think you got it?"

"Yeah." Her rude ass snatched the curlers from me, and I just sighed. Between her and August, I couldn't deal. I held my head down because she still looked like she was struggling. I don't know what Ty was doing, but I felt her wrapping my hair around the wand so I guess she was doing it right. She held it there for a few seconds and then let it go.

"Yaas bitch yaas I can curl hair." I looked up and it was a really decent curl.

"Good girl." I congratulated her.

"Bitch don't talk to me like that. I ain't no damn dog."

"Whatever." I picked my phone up to text August.

We'll be on our way in a few moments. - 1:23 p.m.

It's about damn time! We been waiting damn near years. - 1:25 p.m.

Well excuse me for trying to look good for the Photo shoot. - 1:26 p.m.

Photo shoot? Is that what Ty told you? - 1:28 p.m.

Whatchu mean? - 1:29 p.m.

... I'm schleep ✌ - 1:30 p.m.

August? stop playing. Wth? - 1:32 p.m.

I got to go Kins need me. -1:33 p.m.

I locked my phone looking up at Ty.

She smiled. "I'm done bitch." She fluffed her hands through my now curled hair.

"You like it?" She continued smiling in my face. I unlocked my phone shoving it in her face. She read the messages and started laughing.

"Okay we not going to a 'photo shoot'." Ty unplugged the curlers and sprayed some hair spray on my hair.