Yoga

{Malenda.}

"August hurry up!" I yelled from downstairs. I was standing at the door waiting for him to come downstairs so we could go to our first yoga session, and he was taking a long time to get dressed.

"Here I come." August began coming down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he walked over to me like everything was all good. "Come on. Why you still standing there?" He opened the front door staring at me.

"August you are not going to a yoga class with that on." I pointed at his whole attire. He had on a black shirt with a naked woman on it, some black jeans, and Jordan's.

"I don't see what the problem is."

"Can you please go change into some sweats and another shirt? A plain white one preferably. "

"Only if you change and take off that damn sports bra." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright deal." August went back up stairs, and I pretended to follow him. I wasn't changing. He was just tripping.

When he came back down, I moved toward the door. "Okay let's go."

August grabbed my arm pulling me back. "You ain't slick Malenda. Here." He handed me a pink nike tank top, and I couldn't help but giggle. He knew me so well.

We exited the house locking the door behind us and left.

~

"Okay class welcome to yoga. Is everyone ready to get started?" You heard yes all around the room except for August who had been frowning since we entered the building. "Let's start with some stretches, shall we?"

"We shall not." August mumbled and I elbowed him in his side.

"Shut up."

I stretched my legs out slowly and gently and tried to reach out as far as possible, but it was difficult  since I'm 4months pregnant. The instructor began walking around and came over to us.

"How's everything going?" She asked.

"It's good." I responded back with a friendly smile. August just looked at her like she was crazy.

"How are you?" She asked August.

"I would be better if I wasn't here." I turned my head the other way so I wouldn't curse August out.

The instructor laughed. "Well then, I'll be back to check on you." She went around the room to check on the other women.

I turned to August giving him the evil eye. "Get it together."

"What?"

"You said you would give it a try, and you're not even stretching."

August sighed. "Alright damn." August started stretching out his long legs making me laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Nothing Daddy Long Legs." I started laughing at my own joke.

"Hehehe hell."

"Okay now class I want the men to get behind the women and hold them from behind, and as for the women I want you to just relax."

She dimmed the lights a little bit and then turned on some soft music. I closed my eyes trying to relax, but I felt something warm on my backside.

I sighed. "August stop. I'm trying to relax." I whispered.

He moved his hand, and I went back to trying to relax deeply until I felt it again. At this point, I was getting angry because I really wanted to relax.

"August I'm about to smack the shit out of you." I said lowly so nobody could hear me.

"And ima' smack that ass."

"Okay that's it. I'm leaving." I got up to the best of my ability and didn't bother to get the mat or anything. I was mad as hell.

Once I got to the car August came running out. "You alright?"

I just looked at him and turned my head. "Open the door."

August unlocked the trunk with his keys and put the stuff back there as I waited for him to open the door. He came back over to my side.

"I'm sorry. I ain't mean to make you angry." I folded my arms and looked away from August. He stepped closer to me and kissed my face. " I was just joking. I didn't mean to make you mad baby."

"Okay August, just open the door. We need to go pick the kids up anyway."

"Why? They don't get out till 4."

"I miss them."

"Alright let's go then."

~

"Can we go to McDonalds?" Melonie asked.

"Yeah let's go."

After we all finished eating, the kids wanting to play in the play palace. We all took off our shoes even though I didn't want to go up there.

I told August I'm too big, but he refused to listen and helped me up there. When we finally all got up there, we went into the spaceship and pretending we were in space. August started rocking it, so I got down. After a while, we decided it was getting late. When we got to the house, we gave the kids a bath and sent them to bed.

"Today has be-" I was cut off by Jr. yelling loudly. August and I quickly hopped out of bed and headed to his room. "What's wrong?" I asked him and Melione who were standing there. He pointed to Melonie.

"She in my room."

"Okay and?" August asked confused.

"She not sleep in here." Jr. shook his head.

"Okay Melonie, go in your own room sweetie." I said nicely.

Melione stomped her feet and looked at August giving him sad eyes. August ran his hands through his hair. "She can sleep in here." Melonie happily got in the bed with Jr.

Jr. turned away from Melonie and pouted. "August really? They have their own rooms for a reason." I said.

"It doesn't matter. They need to get along."

"August don't even pull that card. You're only doing that because whatever Melonie says goes."

"That's not true."

I looked at him. "Name one time you said no to her." I folded my arms waiting for an answer.

"That's not the point. They're siblings; if she wants to sleep with her brother, then let her."

"No it's not fair."

"You're taking his side just like I'm taking hers, so what's the big deal?"

"Jr. is like an outcast in the house, so of course I'm going to take his side."

"Look, the kids sleep now so dead the conversation." August brushed past me giving both the kids a kiss and then kissing my cheek. "See you in the room."

It's been a minute but I love y'all and enjoy and comment. And Malenda is 4 months now. Baby coming soon.