No Time.

Malenda.

It's been about a week and a half since that whole situation between Ty and Cole. Bri and I have been keeping in touch with her since she felt lonely being in the house most of the time. It was gettin' closer to the end of the month, and I'll be three months pregnant in September. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think since the twins are three now I wanted to have them in pre-school.

I was now brushing my teeth as I was getting ready to go register the twins. As I was spitting out the toothpaste, a big hand slapped my ass. I damn near choked.

"What the fuck Aug?" I semi yelled.

He let out a dragged goofy laugh. "All that damn ass back here. You mad?" He peeked over at my face as I was rinsing out my mouth. I side eyed him.

"Get out."

"Why I gotta get out?" He said as if he didn't do anything. I grabbed the mouth wash and mixed it with a little water and swished it around it my mouth. I turned to him as the foam from the mouthwash built up in my mouth and pointed to the door.

He simply laughed at me and grabbed me up by my ass. I tried pushing him off of me, but he pulled the both of us down on the toilet top and sat on it. I tried talking with the mouthwash in my mouth, but I failed.

"Huh? What was that?" August put his hand behind his ear like he couldn't hear me.

I tried not to laugh but a little bit of the mouthwash seeped through my lips and ran down my chest. I had nothing but a white tank top on, and it was already soaked from washing my face. I tried wiping it off my chest, but August grabbed my hand and bit his lip at me.

"Nah. Let it drip." He said as he gripped my ass tighter. It took a lot for me not to laugh at his stupidity. I tried telling him to me go, but it came out like whining.

"You must really want this act right. You really testin' me ma. Bent all over the damn sink like you just asking for it." I gave him a straight face and shook my head.

"We can make another baby real soon Malenda. Think I'm playin'. Gon' be poppin' babies out like popcorn." He said so seriously.

I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. All of the water and built up mouth wash went flying onto August as he flinched back. He let go of my ass, and I got up laughing hard as hell. I didn't mean to do that, but he kept playin' around.

I watched as he took off his grey tank top and grabbed a towel as he wipped his face. I giggled as I cleaned myself up and turned the water off. He looked at me like he was ready to beat someone's ass.

"What the fuck Malenda?!" He yelled. "Ayo you nasty."

"Nigga I told you to let me go. Yeen listen," I said wiping my mouth. He put the towel back on the rack and threw his soaked tanktop in the hamper in the bedroom. I walked to my closet to find something to put on. August was hot on my tail as he leaned against the door post.

"Whatever. So where you goin'?" He asked me. I found a pair of black Harlem pants and slipped them on.

"To go register the kids for pre-school."

He scrunched up his nose. "I said I was gon' do it soon."

"Well I don't know what yo definition of 'soon' is, so I'm gonna go do it today," I said as I grabbed a shirt that was hanging up and took off my tank top. I pulled the shirt over my head and walked past August out of our closet.

"Malenda don't start with that bullshit."

I sat on the edge of the bed and began putting lotion on my feet. I stopped and looked up at him. "Nigga what?"