Wedding Planner.

Malenda.

"Ty are you ready yet?" I yelled from outside of her bedroom door. I had been at her house waiting forever for her to get ready. I didn't have all day to be out and about with her and her nonsense. Kinsley was the only baby I had time for today.

"This bitch already annoying me." Bri said. I nodded my head.

"Let's go raid her kitchen." I suggested. I was hungry. Plus, a nigga hardly ate this morning because August and his kids ate my food while I was upstairs. When I asked them about it, they all laughed. I was very upset with all of them, but I was dissapponted in Jr. I expected more from my only son. August claimed he could come over to the 'real nigga' side if he wanted to, and I had to tell him that Melione had told me about the ring, so she wasn't really a 'real nigga,' but that was none of my business.

Bri and I got downstairs and opened the fridge. It was full. Bri opened the cabinets and they were full too. "Damn these niggas get food stamps or nah?" Bri asked.

"I wouldn't be surpised. You know Ty get the hook up on anything." I grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion chips along with some ranch dip, fruit snacks, and two kit kats. Then I went and grabbed a Sprite out the frdge. Bri got some waffles out  the freezer and popped them in the oven. She also fixed herself some Froot Loops.

"Aye, fix me some bruh."

"Damn you eating a lot. Let me find out you pregnant again." Bri smirked, and I shook my head.

"Hell no I'm not. I got my tubes tied, clipped, and burned. Don't tell August though. He gone be pissed when he find out."

Bri let out a hyena laugh. "He gone whoop yo ass."

"I wish he would." I thought about what I had just said for a minute. "Nah I take that back."

"Why you ain't tell him?"

"Because he would've tried to talk me out of it. Plus, it's better if I don't. Maybe he'll dead the issue."

Bri turned her lips up at me. "Now we both know August isn't going to dead anything. If he wants something, he's going to get it,. That's where Melone gets it from."

"Don't talk about my baby, and shut up before you jinx me. Oh and back to the original question, can I get some damn cereal?"

"No make it yourself."

I got up making myself some Froot Loops. Bri took her waffles out the oven and drowned them in syrup. "WHAT DA FUCK? YOU DIRTY ASS CUNT LICKERS! OLE' LOOSE PUSY ASS HOES EATING MY SHIT!"

Bri and I both gave Ty that 'bish whet?' look. "That ain't even make sense."

"Well let me put it like this y'all some hoes."

"Okaaaay?" Bri said.

"Ty you can't talk about nobody being a hoe."

"Shut the fuck up Malenda. You can't either Miss I was dating August but was going out on dates with Christian."

"That's cold blooded. It wasnn't dates. We were just friends."

"Lucky I ain't August. I would've beat yo ass everytime I saw you with him."

"You don't even like August though?" Bri pointed out. She didn't, so why was she on his side?

"I don't like none of you bitches or niggas. Fuck y'all, and everybody that live in yo house. Big hungry ass, ugly ass, shit face emoji looking ass, ole' all my life I had to fight looking ass, ole' who did it and why looking ass btiches."

I let Ty go on her rant while I continued to enjoy my cereal and snacks. She'd be alright once she got it all out. She let out a frustrating sigh.

"Are you done?" Bri asked.