PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot

Start from the beginning

ASR: Annie, Jack she is my par... I mean Khushi and Diya and she is Roshini they are MY FAMILY... after their small introduction they make everything ready for a photo shoot... ( Guys, this is the first time ASR and Payal meet, usually Lavanya will be there but Aman give Lavanya some other works... So Payal is here)

Khushi seeing a few people asked " Where are the other employees I mean there are very few People"

Akash: Khush ASR is here so few shortlisted and very trustee-worth people will be only here... you know Bhai right he don't like media and public attention... Others were discussing the theme and also waiting for Diya to wake up so they can start the photoshoot..... Diya after some time wakes up and snuggles into Khushi's chest in sleep...

" Ohhh my baby woke up... see we are going to make a baby photo of Diya Kutty" (Kutty - (small) Nickname used in south India) saying Khushi kisses Diya nose... In return, Diya kisses her Maa lips happily...

Others who are watching this were admiring both mother and daughter... Payal came towards them with baby clothes in her hands...

Payal: Mam dresses for the photoshoot... can I make her ready?

Before Khushi opens her mouth " No, Ms. Sharma we will make her ready" Arnav said in a loud and clear voice... hearing her Paa's voice Diya turn her towards him and shout " Paaaa"... Arnav smilingly took her in his arms, and showered a lot of kisses on her faces...

Employees were shocked seeing ASR and the baby... they had so many questions in their minds but don't have any right to question ASR... otherwise, they have to goodbye and kiss their Job... seeing everyone standing like statue Aman in order to make the set and other things.

Aman asked Khushi to make Diya ready... Khushi took a dress from Diya... Nk came here to Khushi and show the baby picture in his tab...

 Nk came here to Khushi and show the baby picture in his tab

Nk: Is this ok... diya will look so cute... and we can make some rose petals around her...

Khushi immediately: NO... No way without dress...

Akash: Khush Diya is baby

Khushi with a horrific look😲😲😲 " NO ways guys withou...",

They were interpreted by a sudden laughing sound... they turn and saw Arnav and Aman laughing seeing Khushi... 😀😀😀

Even though Khushi was confused seeing their smiling but immediately got a clue with a tense face she asked " You Guys know" they laughing nod their heads... Khushi gritted her teeth and asked " Ravi" ... seeing Khushi's face they can't control their laugh... they eventually forget about their surroundings and laugh out loudly...😂😂

Khushi: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP

But they didn't control their laugh... Akash took Diya from Arnav... Khushi slaps both of their arms " Arine, Amy if you both don't stop your laughing you will pay heavily Remember that" Aman somewhat controlled his laugh and went to the employees there... But Arnav seeing Khushi again laugh out again... Khushi makes a face turn toward another side... seeing Arnav touch her shoulder in return and get a slap on his hand sighs he side hugged her and " Sorry Partner" seeing no response " Please" seeing his pleading look Khushi smiles at him... Suddenly a horrific thought came across her mind " Arine did you both know about that or you both already saw the picture"