Pam: Hi La going to meet ASR... Lavanya with a sly smile " Yaa" and went to his cabin with the design...

While going to the ASR cabin she again met Annie whose cabin was before Arnav... " Hi Annie ASR is there???"

Annie: Yes... Seeing Lavanya go away she mutters under his breath " Bitch always flaunts as ASR's GF... don't know what ASR sees in her" Annie also thought Lavanya is ASR's GF as she tells ASR and her relationship is private... And also ASR is always a private man so she thought maybe there are in relation... but she knows even though ASR is arrogant and a monster in the business world he is also a very kind full person... he helps many trustworthy employees... Even Annie's brother's school and college fees were paid by ASR... she just wishes ASR deserves a lovely person in his life, not that bitchy attitude Lavanya...

Lavanya entered the cabin after getting permission... with a sly voice " ASR you called"

ASR: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?

Lavanya was scared hearing his angry voice... " A... ASR... I ... I'm"

ASR: Just stop stammering idiot I asked who the hell are you here???

Lavanya: Head designer

ASR: Right Head designer you are not the boss here... I told Annie to collect the design who are you to change my decision...

" I'm sorry ASR... I thought to spend some time with you after showing the design" With seduced tone...

Hearing her seducing tone his anger reached the peak of the mountain " Who the f*** are you to think to spend some time with you"

Lavanya: ASR I'm a friend

ASR: You are just a classmate to me... Here I'm your boss you are my employees...

Lavanya: ASR I...

ASR: Just keep the designs here and get the hell out of here...

Lavanya run out of his cabin... she many times tried her luck with ASR but he didn't pay any heed to her... she has to seduce him at any cost with or without his will thought Lavanya with an evil smile...

.

.

Lavanya called Payal to her cabin ( Payal is Assistant Head Designer. She is a very shy and timid person)... Payal came inside with a nervous look...

Lavanya: How much time do you take to come here stupid... where are the designs I asked you for...

Payal silently gives the design paper to her... Lavanya saw the design and it was indeed so good but with an angry face " You dumb don't even you how to make a good design... you know what you are just useless... get out of here"... Payal went out silently... Lavanya sees the designs and kept them in her file...

" Lavanya mam always say I'm useless and my design is not up to AR standard... but the last three times she used my designs as her when I asked her she said, " it's my design, not your stupid designs... if you think to tell this anyone I will make sure you won't even get any job in future... after all I'm ASR's Girlfriend"...

She was scared what if Lavanya make her unemployed... then it will worst condition for me and my sister... they both will also make our life like hell... No, she needs this job at any cost... thought a teary-eyed Payal...

Suddenly her phone started to ring... she smiled seeing the caller id...

Payal: Hello

Caller: Hello Jiji... I need 3000 for the project