C H A P T E R 42

Five years later...

Twenty three years old and I was considered as being too old for this job. Maybe it was because I had added on a little weight from the lack of a balanced diet, or maybe it was because my make up was getting worse as the days went on and my boss refused to acknowledge the fact that I had bruises on my face. Who would have thought that I would have gotten bruises again? I mean, five years and still?

I scoffed to myself as I put lipstick on my lips. Taking a step back, I looked at my appearance and smirked to myself, but it didn't last for long as it slipped down a little when I saw that my lipstick didn't manage to cover the cut on my lip. I scrunched up my eyebrows a little when I saw it and lifted my fingers to touch it, but there was banging coming from the bathroom door.

Looking back at the mirror, I fluffed up my hair a little and made my boobs a little more out there before I walked to the door and unlocked it. I caught sight of a woman, who looked a little too young to be in this club and she was sucking faces with my boss. He smirked at me as he kissed her, while taking off his blazer and she was taking the buttons off his shirt.

Shaking my head, I walked back into the scenery and headed to the bar in order to get drinks for anyone that needed them, which was pretty much everyone that was here. The best thing about this club that there were guys here that paid these women big bucks in order to get what they wanted. It was almost like women meant nothing here, but they did, didn't they? Whores were what most of these women were and they had no choice but to comply, whether it was their feelings or not.

I hated woring here, but I loved the attention that most people gave me here. It might have been because I had natural big breasts, or maybe because I would give the guys a little something while handing them their drinks. Still, it was nothing compared to what would go on in the bathrooms; I wouldn't cheat like some of the girls here do.

It was all for money though, we worked to get money and we worked even harder to get a little more and we would get big tips if we were really good. However, that money was no use to me now and it wasn't going to be for a little while, almost like a deja vu of what happened to me during my stay with my step dad, who is out of prison now.

See, I would have gone there and told them everything that had happened to me and my mom, but I couldn't stay there so I ran away and now, now I was living with Nate. He was caring towards me and he would punish me for when I was bad. It took me so long to realize that everything, everything I did was wrong and I needed punishing for that; it was Nate who helped me realize.

I mean, it made sense, didn't it? Once a bad girl would do something wrong, she would get her punishment in order to learn, but I wouldn't learn. That meant that Nate, well he would punish me even further for being so bad while I was with him. Last night had been what happened on my lip; he told me that I was a good for nothing whore then hit me.

However, I guess I could understand where he was coming from. It's not like he wants to hit me, but because of the amount of stress put onto his shoulders! He was on the verge of losing his job and he felt like he needed to show me what kind of a bad girl I was for pissing him off even more. Last night had been because I forgot to buy beer for him on the way home, resulting in a bust lip.

I knew it was wrong for me to think like that, but Nate's persuaded me that it is my fault and what my step dad did was right and I deserved it. If I hadn't been a slut, if I hadn't opened my legs to everyone, then everything would have been okay for Nate. There was no cheating in this relationship between us, but that's what he believed because of my occupation.

He told me that what my step dad did to me was good because I could learn to be good for my husband, for my future husband, for him. My stomach churned as I thought how fucked up that was, but he made me believe it. I refused so hard to not believe that I deserved it, but it was almost like he compelled me into believing it.