C H A P T E R 31

Beginne am Anfang

A small gasp escaped my lips when I felt him start sucking on my sweet spot. He then let go of my hands moving them down to my sides and trailing his hand further down while continuing to suck on that very spot until he stopped his hands when he reached the hem of my top. He lifted it up just enough so that his hand could make its way to my breast which was covered by my bra.

He kneeled down and kissed my stomach and I tensed up but he continued all the way down; he brought his hands down from where they were on my hips and pulled off my soaked panties. I let out a hearty moan the second his mouth touched my throbbing clit, God he had a talented mouth! It may have almost made me melt right there on the wall, but it was going to take him a little more talent.

My hands were on his back enjoying the feelings he was giving me, soon I was going to dig my fingers into his back from the pleasure he was going to give me if this was already making me wetter than I ever had been. He hissed and looked up at me from his position and I grinned down at him, mocking him because I had made scratches on his back now. What can I say? I get a little rough.

I was getting closer to cumming (surprising, I know), I felt his tongue on my clit as he sucked so much I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure of this. I squeezed my eyes shut and my hands moved to his shoulder as I sat up a little to watch him do his dirty work, he looked at me and I could see that smirk that titling he had on the sides of his lips.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he slipped in a digit into my tight hole. Another finger was added and I gasped as how filled I felt so quickly, at that. Nate moved his fingers in me a couple of times before I started to feel this incredible feeling inside me, something I had missed for so long; moans were coming out of my mouth as well as strings of curses as I felt myself coming undone and I tried my hardest to stop myself from cumming because this feeling was so unnatural, so quick.

A couple seconds after, yes a couple seconds, I screamed his name as I came hard and all my sweet juices went into his mouth as he groaned, the vibrations running through me quite pleasantly. Hell, I was debating whether or not I could do anything else after that, but I was pretty sure about one thing; I could repay him back for such a good shock and surprise.

As he stood up, I went down, making sure to eye where his jeans were before pulling them down along with his boxers. His hard on called out to me eagerly and I didn't waste any time; I wrapped my mouth and start sucking to the point where I took him so far in my mouth that I was now deep throating him.

Soon, Nate wraps my hair into his hand and guides my mouth faster and faster, he doesn't care if he hits the back of my throat he still goes at his speed and I can't complain because if he enjoys it, then so am I. I grip his thighs and look up at his closed eyes and slightly parted mouth before he pulled out and his cum shot out hitting my boobs and mouth, making me gulp it down greedily as ropes and ropes of it went in.

He stood me up and he lifted me up from the floor and on instinct, I wrapped my legs around his torso and before you knew it, we were kissing as he started leading us to where I was guessing was his bedroom. Hell, I didn't even pay attention to that because I was more interested in our combined flavours and how good this was going.

With one smooth move, Nate was able to snap off my bra with one click and that left my whole body bare to him, just like it had been bare to many other men. Nate roughly grabbed my boobs making me grab onto his biceps because of the sudden intrusion on my breasts, but as soon as his mouth covered my breasts, I moaned against and threw my head back and arched my back.

My legs were wrapped around his built body and that's when he lifted his head up to look at me and I could tell that this was him asking me if it was all right. Nodding my head, I waited for him in anticipation to enter me. My pussy clenched around his form, which made him groan slightly and go even slower and by the sight in his eyes, it looked as if he was wondering whether he hurt me or not.

So I encouraged him. 'Faster.' I breathed out. Yes, this may have been slow, but the amount of heat and pleasure coursing through me was unbelievable. 'You're so fucking tight.' Nate growled as he started thrusting into me a little faster. Beads of sweats formed on both our heads, I found myself to be in blissful pleasure as I arched my back wanting more. He wasn't as big as some may have been in the past, but he was giving me a endless amount of pleasure.

My boobs were moving so fast, slapping against my chest that Nate let go of my hair and instead took my boob in his hand and squeezed it. I was getting so close to my climax, closer and closer as I felt Nate's groaning, vibrate through me. 'Harder! I screamed, not hiding anything any more as I even moved so that I met each of his thrusts making my mind go crazy.

Just as he came inside of me, I came at the same time and we both rode out our orgasms. He got off of me and we were both breathing hard and fast as our skins gleamed in the sunlight that was shining through the window. Damn, had we been going on for that long? Nate didn't think that we were done, or enough had been done because he continued to kiss me again.

He pulled away from the kiss and kissed my jaw line, to my neck and I could tell he was trying to find my sweet spot and when he found it I shivered a little and he smirked against my skin licking the sweet spot on my neck, but I couldn't find the sleep any more and I was slowly starting to want to fall asleep, but it never came because of the sweet kisses that he was giving me.

It got to the point where he sighed and leaned back down on the bed, putting the bed sheet over us and I heard him chuckle. 'Get some sleep, Josette.' He whispered and I closed my eyes, falling into a nightmare filled dream.