Volume 02 Chapter 22

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

What now?

She asks little loli through her eyes and the latter gave her a helpless look.

Sometime after, they arrived in a shabby inn and booked two rooms. As she was about to pull little loli and share a room with her, the pedo-prince had beaten her into it and grabbed his wife. He look at the expressionless little devil in the side.

"Brother-in-law, I'll go up with my wife first."

After saying that, he immediately pulled the pitiful little loli up into a room. She was about to stopped them when the little devil pulled her also into the other room.

After locking the door, Shi Lingyan immediately blurted out an apology.

"I'm sorry!"

The little devil stops approaching and look at her expressionlessly. She suddenly felt nervous when she saw his cold eyes.

"I won't do it again! I only wanted to help little loli but didn't expect that to happen!"

After a long silence, Qing Xianfeng opens his mouth.

"Do you know the consequences of your careless action, Shi Lingyan?"

Shi Lingyan flinched when he said her birth name in a cold tone, a sign that he's angry with her.

She bit her lower lip as she's feeling guilty. She answered in a mosquito-like voice.

"We would have died."

"You would have died?!"

She flinch again.

"Of course, you would have died! The two of you would! If we didn't arrived in time, what will we find? Your corpses?! Do you know what would we've feel if we only found your body with no signs of life? We would have been broken! I would have been broken! I don't want to lose you for a second time!"

After that he punch the wall, hard, making a hole on it.

"Xianfeng!"

She immediately held his fist on her hands and saw it bleeding. Xianfeng pulls away from her touch which it hurts her.

She saw his look.

It's blank, with no emotion.

She felt a piercing pain in her soul when saw his cold lifeless eyes. She felt panic as if she's going to lose him.

She held his face and focus it to her.

"Xianfeng! Listen to me! I'm not going anywhere! Do you hear me? I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be right beside you. We're still going to get married and grow old together, remember?"

Qing Xianfeng's blank eyes became focus and look at her intensely.

When she saw light in those beautiful black orbs, Shi Lingyan sighs in relief. When she's about to speak again, her mouth was suddenly sealed by his cold lips.

His hot tongue eventually plunged inside urgently, swallowing her supposed words in his mouth. His experience wet and slick tongue swept inside her mouth and throat, catching her tongue and sucked it.

His mouth is sucking her dew while giving his for her to drink, making her delirious and lightheaded to the sudden turn of events.

She don't know when they had lied in the bed and don't know where their clothes had gone to. She only woke up when she felt a sudden, piercing pain in her lower region, snapping her thoughts back to focus.

She gasps at the sudden pain while tears starting to roll to her cheeks.

"Shh... Just hold it, baby. It will passed."

He consoles her using his tender voice while licking and kissing those strayed tears in her face.

He is pinching and squeezing her mounds while his lips is sucking her sensitive spot of her neck, lessening the pain and cause her to moan. She's starting to feel pleasure.

She felt him move, thrusting his hips in a slow motion, causing her to gasps and moan seductively.

Her hot walls subconsciously tightening around his hard member, making him gasps between their union.

"Baby..."

Eventually, as if the thin thread has been snapped, he thrust himself fiercely inside hers, deeply, needy, and urgently, as if he was trying to occupy everything about hers, her mind, her body, and her soul. She could only held unto his body, digging her nails on his back while he keeps his urgent plundering.

Between their gasps and breaths, they are moaning each other's name.

"Yan-er..."

"Xianfeng..."

She felt something building inside hers. After a while, her minds explodes causing her to shout Xianfeng's name as a feeling of euphoria occupies her soul. She felt complete.

Xianfeng didn't stop. He keeps his rhythm while kissing her jaws, neck, and chest, leaving a cherry blossom marks around her skin.

Shi Lingyan could only brunt his needy attacks, plunging into her still sensitive entrance as a new wave of pleasure occupies her mind again.

Her body trembles and her walls tightening again around his hard cock, hearing him groans as his buried member pulses.

He increases his fast thrusting until he groaned her name, matching her moans. A hot substance suddenly flows out to her trembling cavern, dying out her virgin womb.

He is buried deeply as if he's afraid of leaking even a single drop of his essence.

After a while that pleasure stop and only their harsh pants and breaths can be heard inside the room.

Their sweaty but still joined bodies are entangling, lying on top of the soiled bed.

Her mind is still floating while his hot breath can be feel on the crook of her neck.

She subconsciously brushed his wet long hair as she blankly thought.

We did it...?

As she's dazing off again, she felt that deeply buried member is reviving again, causing her to look wide-eyed at the full-of-wicked-intentions Xianfeng.

"I'm not done with you yet. We'll keep doing it all night."

Her eyes immediately popped out.

All night?!