Volume 01 Chapter 17

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Thank you.

Thank you for your sincerity. Thank you for giving me your heart even though I can't accept it.

As if a huge load lifted off from his chest, Niko smiles sincerely for the first time since last week.

A teasing smile appears on Selena's lips as she thought of something.

"Even though you've said that, I think you won't be able to keep your promise for me Niko."

Since there's a budding water lily waiting to bloom for you.

Thinking of Lily, she's starting to give hints of her feelings to Niko.

Does her intentions been conveyed?

Looking at Niko's confuse face, Lily has a long road to go.

Good luck Lily.

Their dance performance started and finished without a hitch. After that, the prom had officially started.

Selena rejected those guys who invited her to dance. As a pregnant woman, she is prohibited to do strenuous activities which could affect her baby.

Fortunately, Niko, who knows her situation, was there to stop them.

At 10 o'clock, the emcee announced the winners for some awards.

Niko and Lily won as the Mr. and Ms. Headturner while Selena won an award of Best in Gown. There are two other awards which was won by the other classes.

For the Prom King and Queen, Lance and Ashley were crowned as winners.

While they were crowning the Prom King and Queen, a drunk Violet came.

She was wearing a beautiful red gown which hugged her beautiful figure and a delicate make up which made her already beautiful face even more exquisite. She would be stunning if not for the craze expression in her face which made her looked terrifying.

Violet made a scene, accusing Ashley for stealing her crown and her King. She's screaming and kicking while some guards trying to pull her out of the venue.

As they passed by their table, Violet saw her. Her already twisted face went even more distorted as she started screaming at her.

"This is all your fault! If not for that day, this wouldn't happen! I wouldn't be like this! This is all your fau-"

Violet's words was cut short when the door closed.

There's a confusion in Selena's heart.

Why is it the female villain's aggro was directed to her now? What did she meant by those words?

Ms . Villain , is there something wrong with your eyes? Does the alcohol got your brain and confused me with the female lead?

The prom continued after that little interlude.

After the announcement of winners, the dance resumed and Selena called her driver to fetch her. After the phone call, she went to say goodbye to her friends saying she's going home while they insisted to wait with her outside. She could only agree.

They were talking about something when a black Maybach Exelero stopped in front of them and an alluring handsome man wearing a business suit went out from the driver seat.

The girls' jaws dropped while the boys' eyes went wide.

The handsome man's midnight black eyes went into her and took his steps. When he's already in front of her, he asked her with his usual cold voice

"Did you forgot something?"

She dazedly shakes her head.

"Then let's go."

He took her bag and held her hand before opening the door beside the driver's seat. She went in and after that, he closed the door. He went into the driver's seat and drove the car.

He didn't even glance at the teenagers who became statues because of him.

Inside the car, Selena snaps out from her shock and look at the missing man who was now beside her.

She didn't know if it's because of the night lights or because she had not seen him for a week, he looks even more handsome now.

She didn't notice that the car had stopped and parked at the side of the road while the man, she's been staring for a while now, takes off his seatbelt. She is shocked when he suddenly faces her and leaned in to kiss her.

An electrifying feeling suddenly surfaced in her body when his hot pair of familiar lips suddenly invaded hers, sucking and nibbling her mouth as if trying to take her everything, including her soul.

She was shock at first before losing herself to his kiss and responded him with equal fervor.

Xavier takes off her seatbelt and puts her into his lap with him in between her legs. He lowered his seat to make some more space and put his hands around her waist to flushed her soft body into his.

Selena's one hand is rubbing his silky black hair while her other hand is touching his broad shoulders.

The sound of their kissing can be heard inside the car. The two bodies were tied with each other like a knot that even air would shy away to pass through.

They kissed for a long time before Xavier stopped and stick their foreheads together.

They are breathing heavily with their breaths intertwined.

Xavier speaks with a hoarse voice.

"I don't want to kiss you here as I'm afraid of losing control but you provoked me by staring at me using those eyes."

He kiss her again for a few seconds before stopping.

"Get ready when we get home. We'll be continuing what we're doing here"

Selena gulped.

We'll continuing?