Chapter Sixteen

×Fayleen's Pov×

That night (Before they go to sleep)

-

Ricky and I have been hanging out with Ashtyn, my mom and Angelo all day. None of the other guys know that Ash and I are back here.

"How come every time we see each other, we try to make us work?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know Ricky, I'm confused about that too. I mean it's like we love each other but we hate each other..." I said.

"We can't let anything come in between us this time. We need to make this work for Ashtyn" he said.

"I agree, we can't get pissed off or scared and leave like we normally do, but I will definitely leave if that whore you cheated on me with comes back around and I will take Ashtyn with me" I told him. He knows I'm serious too, I will go back to Vegas.

"I'll try to keep Jessica away, babe" he replied.

"Did you cheat on me with her because she's prettier than me?" I asked.

"Baby, you're way prettier than Jessica. Your personality makes you a lot prettier than her, she's a clingy bitch" he told me. Is he saying that my face isn't pretty?

"So, you're saying that my face isn't pretty?" I asked.

"No! Of course not! I was just saying that your personality tops everything off. To me, you're the prettiest girl on the whole planet" he replied, kissing me on the lips.

"How do I know that you're not lying?" I asked.

"You'd know because I wouldn't be doing this" he said, crawling on top of me, straddling my waist. He started to leave kisses and love bites on my neck, his hands crept up my shirt but swatted him away.

"Richard, having sex with me does not tell me that you're not lying, it shows that you're horny, which is why you cheated on me, and that's how we ended up with Ashtyn" I said "besides... I've been driving for four days, I'm too tired for us to do that"

"Okay, you know that I'm not lying because if I didn't think you were the most beautiful, perfect girl on this planet, I wouldn't have tried to make 'us' work so many times" he told me.

"Okay... That's enough proof" I smiled. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Goodnight, babe, love you" he told me, turning out the light and pulling me close to his body.

"Goodnight, Ricky, love you too" I said before I fell into a deep sleep.