Thug: A guy outside just told me to give you this.

He said as he show him a card on his hand. He get it from him and read it. Then he said to him.

Electrocutioner: Who is the guy giving you this?

Thug: He never says his name but he said you will be there at Gotham airport tomorrow night.

Electrocutioner: I see... Now go.

He said as a thug goes elsewhere and he continues making more things that make ladies laughed so hard.

At the abandoned building, Deathstroke is sharpened his blade and he checking his guns are loaded as he is ready to wait for a call for a client to get more money by killing the target. Then he got a call on his phone as he picks it up and he said on the phone.

Deathstroke: This is Deathstroke...

??? (on phone): So this is Deathstroke the terminator.

Deathstroke: Yes. It's me. What is it you want me to assign with a price.

??? (on phone): We will have a discussion somewhere else. Meet us at Gotham airport tomorrow night. We'll be waiting for you.

Deathstroke: We?

He was going to say anything until the phone call ended. He places down his phone as he was curious about who is with a client. He will find out soon as he decided to go there on tomorrow tonight at Gotham airport.

On the rooftop, Deadshot is sitting there doing checking his sniper rifle if it isn't jammed. He was waiting for a call to get more money to kill the target. Then, he got a call on his phone so he picking it up as he said on the phone.

Deadshot: This is Deadshot, the world greatest assassin. Tell me what is your target and I will do it for you.

??? (on phone): Meet us at Gotham airport on tomorrow night. Don't be late.

Deadshot: Huh?

As he is going to say anything to the phone, he ended the call without saying any words. He's thinking it could be a trap however he can't deny it so he decided to meet his client at Gotham airport tomorrow tonight.

Next day

A black mask is riding on his black car as he went to Gotham airport. He looks at his watch to see what time is it. Once they reach the airport, he went out of the car and headed to the warehouse. Upon his arrival, he sees five criminals known as Electrocutioner, Bane, Firefly, Deadshot, and Deathstroke as they are waiting there doing absolutely nothing. They saw Black Mask approach them as he said to them.

Black Mask: You guys are all here too?

Bane: That man wearing an armor suit just came to my lair and he told me to come here tonight.

Deadshot: I was wonder of why he brought me here for?

Firefly: You mean "they" brought us here.

Deathstroke: Whoever they are, they have a good reason to be here otherwise it is a waste of time.

Black Mask: But if this is a trap, I'm gonna rip off their faces and place it on my wall.