Chapter 8

Conic POV

i was watching what was happening in the outside world,we where inside a building i didn't know why.

Some people by the name of Team Rocket where messing with it i think,they somehow got electric pokemon mind controlled.

I think Clements Luxio to?he was bitting him but Clement wasn't letting go,he was talking to him about something i can't hear.

luxios eyes weren't red anymore i guess it worked watever he did.

"Conic i choose you!"i hear Ash call me i look around then at him and tilted my head in confusion.

"Conic i need you to use rollout on pikachu!"i blinked and nodded i turn into a ball and used rollout,i hit the yellow mouse and he flew into a wall i looked up to see the damage and see that he was shaking his head.

"Pikachu are you okay?Ash ran to pikachu as i walked over to them.

"A-Ash?"i looked at him with a smirk and waved,you could tell in my eyes i was asking 'how did that wall felt',he glared at me i only shook me hands in front of him as to say 'sorry'.

"Thanks Conic"Ash said smiling at me"Co conic" 'no problem' i said,i saw a light to me left.

Clement was hugging the light.

Wait.

he was hugging luxio before,is luxio evolving?my eyes widen as the light was getting bigger.

"LUXRAYYY"a black lion with a star on his tail was now standing there,Clement was still hugging him but he was on his back now.

i blinked and looked back to where Ash was and walked over to him,sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"thanks for helping me"pikachu said smiling at me i only nodded.

Suddenly there was a net around me and brought me up i yelped and look down and tried to get out,but it only got tighter.

i groaned in pain"Conic!"Serena,Bonnie and Clement with his Luxray following him ran to Ash i looked around and saw other electric type pokemon where below me.

"You thought we didn't have a backup plan!"i think her name was Jessie? just grea-ow

"This new type of pokemon is ours now!" James was his name right?

"Mnow we have a new type of pokemon wfor the boss!" Meowth a talking pokemon

"you won't take Conic away!"Bonnie shouted.

"and that's where you're wrong!"James said as he pressed a button.

i was feeling pain and i screamed.

it kept going,and i eventually i blacked out...

...

...

...

...

...

...

END chapter 8

------------------------

words 425

edit:scream,scream,scream scream like the Screamer