chumpa chompa

"Oi, Giorno." Abbacchio the wise said.

"What, Abbacchio." Giorno said. Abbacchio leaned close to him.

"Seven isn't a number." Abbacchio whispered to him. Giorno gasped.

"Seven isn't a number!" Giorno repeated to himself.

"I have to tell Mista!" Giorno said, running upstairs to Mista's room. He barged in. He wasn't sure what Mista was doing but he was blinded by his anticipation.

"Mista, you gotta listen to this!" Giorno said.

"What?" Mista asked.

"Fugo, isn't a number, and neither is seven!" Giorno said.

"WOAH! REALLY?!?!" Mista yelled.

"Yea dude, we gotta warn everyone." Giorno said. But their work was already done. Narancia gad overheard in the hallway while he was on his way to get a snack from the kitchen as a break from "studying" with Fugo. But he immediately ran back to his room, where Fugo was waiting for an unexplainable truth to be told.

"Fugo! Fugo! I overheard Mista and Giorno say something!" Narancia said.
Fugo sighed.

"What is it this time?" Fugo said.

"So apparently the number seven and even you! Fugo! Aren't numbers!" Narancia exclaimed. Fugo had not reacted.

"And who said this?"

"Mista and Giorno!"

"Ahhh, I see. Now will you excuse me for a moment, I will be right back." Fugo said, getting up and adjusting his tie that probably matches his thong.

"Wait Fugo no don't leave meeee!" Narancia cried but Fugo was long gone.

Fugo barged into Mista's room, startling the two who were strategizing their plan to eliminate the number seven and Fugo from the number alphabet.

"Fugo! Get out of here! This is not a no-number zone! Now shoo!" Mista cried.

"How in the everloving fuck did your cretinous and moronic minds conjure up that absolutely horrid statement!" Fugo has becometh angry.

"Well neither of us came up with it! It was Abbacchio! He told Giorno, but we soon realized it was true!" Mista said. Fugo sighed disappointedly, he doesn't know why he even bothers with them.

Fugo trudges out of the room and then he goes back to Narancia's. As much as he wanted to go back to his own, Narancia was waiting for him. He entered the room and collapsed onto Narancia's bed, Narancia was also in his bed. Fugo rested his head in Narancia's lap.

"Why do I even bother?" He said to Narancia. Narancia only shrugged and leaned back against his headboard or whatever he has.

"Abbacchio, what did you tell Giorno this time?" Bucciarati asked.

"I only told him that seven wasn't a number! He fabricated the rest himself!" Abbacchio said.

"If you do this again I'll make you drink my piss instead of Giorno drinking yours." Bruno said sassily.

"That's kinky bUt OK." Abbacchio said.

"You're kinky." Bruno said.

"No u." Abbacchio said and Bruno gasped.

"How could you? I thought we were partners! You were the sticky on my fingers, the light of my life!" Bucci mommy yelled.

"No u." Abbacchio said again.

"Oh my dear sweet cheeks i love you too!" Bucciarati mommy assumed.

And then Diavolo actually dies. You see, Mista and Giorno convinced everyone that the boss of the mafia didn't exist, this led the boss of the mafia to die, after all that belittlement he died of heat exhaustion.

—————————————————
Words: 541