thunder boom boom

In the Bucciarati household, we have some people. And those people, are in the Bucciarati house hold. And what those people in the Bucciarati household are doing, is sitting around, surrounded by candles, huddling close under blankets.

Oh yea, it's also thundering, and the power's out. So that's happening in the Bucciarati household. Now usually, the residents in the Bucciarati household just go to sleep during times like these, but not tonight. Tonight, they are summoning spirits and ghosts. Or at least they think they are.

Narancia was the one who suggested staying up in the first place, they all knew it was a bad idea so they devised a plan to make sure Narancia never asked again. Sure they could just tell him no, but they're the Bucciarati household, so why would they do that. 

So what they're currently doing, is sitting in salt circles with candles. All of them were doing the best they could to scare Narancia, including using their stands. They were chanting some random things, things that obviously have no meaning. Abbacchio convinced them to chant mayonnaise in Arabic. He doesn't even know how he knows that word, but no one else knows it besides him so it's all good.
Narancia was getting sort of creeped out, he didn't know what they were saying but assumed they'd done something like this before because who hasn't? But right now the creep factor was probably a 1/10. And in order for some of them to use their stands, they need creep factor level 5. Bucciarati had an idea for getting the creep factor up, so he went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and a ketchup packet that he hid in his hand. He brought it back and squatted down in front of Narancia.

"Narancia, watch this. This is how we know if there's a spirit nearby, I'm going to mix this water with my finger, and if it turns red like wine, it'll mean there's a spirit. If not, then nothing is around. Got it?" Narancia nodded.

Bucciarati slipped open the ketchup packet without Narancia noticing, and he started mixing with his finger. It took a while for the ketchup to drop down his finger, but it eventually turned the water red. Narancia gasped.
"You're kidding right?" He said uneasily.

"Not at all, it was a technique my old friends from school taught me. It works every time and is never wrong!" Bucciarati said.

"Oh, ok." Narancia said. He turned away.

The rest of the group was quietly snickering. Creep level up, 2/10.

Giorno now had an idea. He got Golden Experience to plant a tree outside, with branches that were oddly hand shaped and sharp. He obviously didn't need to wait till creep level 5. It wasn't windy that day so Narancia would obviously be creeped out.
When the branches started scraping against the window Narancia immediately whipped his head around to find the sound. He called out Aerosmith just incase.

"Narancia why the hell are you bringing out Aerosmith?........Are you scaaaaaaared?" Mista teased.

"Hey, hey, it's ok to be scared." Abbacchio said, patting Narancia on the back.
Narancia puffed his cheeks with anger.
"I am NOT scared. The sound just startled me for a second." Narancia said.

"But how startled would you have to be to bring out your stand?" Giorno said.

"Stop teasing me! I'm not scared! Shut up bastard!" Narancia yelled. Abbacchio and Mista rolled their eyes. Narancia clicked his tongue back at them.

Narancia is at creep level 4/10. Giorno did a good job on that one.

"It's getting kind of hot in here don't cha think? I think i'm gonna crack open a window. Any objections? Narancia?" Giorno smirked. The boy in question nodded his head no. Giorno went over and opened a window. As soon as he opened it a breeze flew in and burnt out all the candles.

Creep level 5/10 It's go time for the stands.

"Woah, it's definitely colder in here now heh." Giorno said. It was now pitch black. Narancia was creeped out.
Mista knew it was go time with the Sex Pistols. He gathered them all next to a vase and had them push it over. The crack made Narancia jump. His eyes widened and hoped to find a lighter to relight the candles. Suddenly, all the candles simultaneously relit. This creeped Narancia out even more.

Creep level 6/10

Before Narancia could reach the vase that fell, Bucciarati hurried over there before anyone else could, he faked picking up the glass.

Ah! Dammit! I cut myself." Bucciarati said. He was bleeding ketchup all over the broken ceramic.

"You gotta be more careful next time Bucciarati, Hey Narancia, do you mind getting some bandages from the kitchen?" Abbacchio said.

"What! Why me?" Narancia said.

"Narancia please!" Bucciarati said. Narancia reluctantly agreed and made his way to the dark kitchen. He blindly searched around the cabinets for a while until he found the bandages.

*que Fugo's theme*

Narancia immediately froze.

Creep level 7/10

Narancia was hesitant to look behind him, really not wanting to see what could possibly be there. Anything can be lurking in the dark. Anything wanting to get you, laugh at you, haunt you.
Narancia was in the slow process of turning around when he heard gurgling in his ear. He stopped trying to turn around, and wished and wished for his body to take him somewhere else, in the light, where everyone else is. But his body did not move. Narancia was struggling to get proper breaths in, quietly staggering was the only thing he heard besides the theme, and the gurgling. Narancia was almost ready to make a run for it when he felt a warm substance drip onto his ear, dripping down his exposed neck and pooling on his shoulder. He gasped an brought a shaky hand up to his head, but couldn't muster enough courage to touch it. The thunder outside was booming, temporarily lighting up the room. But alas, Narancia couldn't see what was behind him. He could feel a presence behind him. It was so close to him, Whatever it was, almost touching him. More of that substance was dripping on him. 

Creep level 10/10

The group had achieved their goal. How they knew it? Narancia came running back from the kitchen, screaming and crying. He collapsed onto Fugo and clutched into him like he was about to die. He wasn't going to let go for a while. The rest of the group cleaned up their mess while Fugo took Narancia to his room to sleep. Even though Narancia wouldn't be getting any sleep anytime soon. But just incase, Fugo laid with him while the rest of Bucci Gang celebrated downstairs.

Fugo might never tell Narancia that was Purple Haze behind him, but he sure enjoyed it. At first he thought it was something irresponsible to do to Narancia, but soon joined in.
Fugo kind of wanted to go celebrate with the rest downstairs, but he couldn't leave the shaking Narancia alone, nor did he want to. Plus, Narancia wouldn't even let go. He was just shaking and crying, clutching onto the comforting Fugo right next to him.

That was the last time Narancia ever wanted to stay up late with the gang.

——————————————————————
Words: 1227