math homework

Narancia was laying on his bed doing the math homework Fugo gave him. It was really confusing to him so he decided not to do it. But if he didn't do it, and Fugo asked about it, What would he do with it. He can't just hand in the empty sheet, he'd done it before and well, Fugo had to retire a fork that day. And even though Narancia hated the forks, they were Fugo's rightful companion besides Purple Haze. Narancia checked the time and then panicked
Narancia needed to think fast, Fugo would be coming to his room soon. In probably about five or six minutes. He comes at the same time all the time which narancia thinks is weird but it's Fugo so...

But suddenly, Narancia heard footsteps in the hallway. It was far but he didn't think Fugo would come this early! Narancia panicked, he didn't know what to do. His small brain space was so incredibly limited that he couldn't think of anything. But suddenly, his stomach made a weird noise. And it came to him. The footsteps were getting closer, so Narancia shoved the paper into his mouth and chewed as fast as possible for easy swallowing. Thankfully, he got it down when Fugo opened the door. Narancia froze, he didn't know what to do now. Fugo could've helped him with the math and he could've eaten it later but now it's gone and in his stomach and he doesn't know what to do.

"Uhh, Hey Fugi boy" Narancia said, sweating intensely and hoping that Fugo wouldn't notice. But Fugo paused for a second in the doorframe, probably at that nickname.

"Narancia" Fugo said with a menacing look.
"Yes Fugoo??" Narancia acted as innocent as possible, batting his eyelashes and also giving Fugo his best puppy dog eyes. Now Fugo was even more suspicious. He walked over to Narancia, looking around where he was sitting (probably for the math homework) Fugo now knew something was up, so he leaned into Narancia's ear.

"What did you do this time?" He sighed, sitting himself down on Narancia's bed.
"What made you think I did something??" Narancia scratched the back of his neck, just a weird gesture people do when either embarrassed or trying not to look guilty or suspicious.

"Narancia, Just give up the act. I know you did something, You're horrible at lying." Fugo said. This made Narancia think back to the time he was so good at lying but it turned out to be a stand.

"Fugo you dumbass I'm not hiding anything from no one!" Narancia said. Fugo leaned in to his ear again and he moved his hand at the back of Narancia's neck, where he previously was scratching nervously, it made Narancia's breath hitch. He spoke quietly and low.

"No, Narancia. The real dumbass here is you. I never said you were hiding anything, I was just wondering where your math homework was. Either you misplaced it or are hiding it... somewhere." Fugo said. Narancia was breathing heavier. If Fugo had Aerosmith and could see how ragged his breathing was he'd know what's up. But he only has the movement from Narancia's chest and quiet breaths from Narancia's lips.

😏

"Panni, Panni, Panni, I'm telling you, I didn't do anything." Narancia whispered back in his ear, their cheeks were brushing together. Narancia then decided to mess with Fugo, so he slowly ran his hands down Fugo's chest (Or torso??), even though Fugo's choice of clothes made it quite.... weird. This time Fugo's breath hitched, but he grabbed Narancia's hands before they could get any lower.

"Narancia" Fugo said.

"Hmmm?" Narancia batted his eyelashes again. He could feel Fugo's breath on the back of his neck. But Fugo suddenly pulled away with a smug smirk, that quickly shifted to a frown. He crossed his arms.

😏

"Narancia where the fuck is your math homework?"

"Uhhhh I ummm....."