sock war: the sequal

"MEEEEESTAAAAAAA" Sex Pistol number 4 yelled.

"whaT" Mista said as he closed his magazine of Trish henta- i mean Giornk hentai.....

"Get up and go match socks! It's laundry time again and we need you!" The pistol said.

"Can't I just have five more minutes!" Mista whined.

"No! Go now!" The Pistol screamed.

"But I don't wanna!!!"

"TU ERES MUY PEREZOSO"

"Wrong language buddy!"

"No u"

"Ok! Ok! Fine!!" Mista said and got up.

"Wait you're not even one of my-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND GO!!"

Mista went.

Anyway, when Mista walked through the door he saw everyone sitting on Bucciarati's double king sized bed. Everyone was matching an incredible amount of socks. They all varied in color, shape, and size. However, this was not new to Mista at all.

Mista sighed and hopped down onto the bed next to Giorno, who had a pile of colored socks.

"Oi, Giorno," Mista said. "I'm tired. Do you think you could to this yourself and cover for me so I can go continue looking at Trish henta- I mean Giorno hentai?" Moista asked.

"But I'm Giorno??" Giorno said.

"Yea, I know. So can you do my shift for me?"

"Wh- No! Do it yourself!" Giorno said rather loudly.

"You know Mista, you should just get it over with and then go bust a nut later. It's really not that hard." Abbacchio said, getting annoyed.

"Listen ok? If I want to bust a nut then I'll bust a nut!"

"But Mista! It's
N O   N U T   N O V E M B E R !
You can't" Giorno cried.

"So? I don't care about that man, lemme just live my life." Grumpy Mista™️ grumbled while incorrectly folding a sock.

"MISTA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! ITS      N O    N U T   N O V E B M E R
YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO NUT IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER! AND IF YOU DO, THEN THR REPTILE OVERLORDS WILL PERSONALLY TAKE THEIR TIME TO CONVERSE THE WORST PUNISHMENT EVER WITH THE MEME AND COMMON CORE GODS!" Giorno yelled. Mista sighed.

"Ok, fine Giorno. I'll just do these socks and never again but during the long month of november." Mista said.

Giorno sighed a nice, long, sigh of relief, but little did he know that after that nice laundry day, Mista would nut so many times during that month without context, he died later that day.