josuke maid

This was punishment, punishment because Mikitaka got angry at Josuke for burning down Rohan Kishibe's house and therefore Josuke is entitled to be Rohan's maid for the whole day.

Josuke was very embarrassed to be wearing the maid outfit that Rohan bought him, he doesn't even know why Rohan wanted to buy him "Women's Sexy Maid Costume #13688325" that was three sizes too small! It fueled his anger and Okuyasu and coochie taking pictures of him WITHOUT CONSENT was trauma-inducing for the poor lad.

Anyways we're now going with Josuke who is following Rohan around his house because he was tied on a leash and he just physically cannot get out of it. So therefore Josuke is literally Rohan's slave for the day, and if he were to say no or go against Rohan then he would probably tighten the already tight leash around his neck and Josuke wanted the freedom to breathe.

"hey man, so uh, can I breathe?" Josuke asked. Rohan shot him a glare, but loosened the neck leash with a scoff.

"Thank u master." Josuke said. Rohan looked at him with such an unsightly expression on his face. So Rohan tied Josuke to the banister whilst he made tea.

"Josuke! Come make my tea!" Rohan bellowed like the lil bitch he is. Josuke reluctantly went and made Rohan's tea whilst still being tied up (The leash was extendable).

-After tea time-

Rohan took a sip of his freshly-brewed tea, but spit it out immediately. "JOSUKE! DO YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE TO GIVE ME TO DRINK?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME??" Rohan screamed, pouring the steaming tea on Josuke. Josuke muttered, just taking the hot tea for as he cannot rebel the bitch master Rohan.

"And if I am??" Sadly, Rohan heard his remark.

"Josuke we're going on a walk! Prepare your ego to fall and your sanity to belong to the void! MUAHAHA-" That bitch Rohan was interrupted by a coughing fit.
(coronavirus 😫🤢😷😷🤢🤭🤔🤕)

Josuke became angry at this, "No, no talk me I angy," Josuke said. "Shut up you little brat! We're going on a walk!" Rohan yelled, untying Josuke's leash and dragging him outside.
"You will regret this!" Josuke said, crawling on his hands and knees out the door.

"I most certainly will not. You know what happens if you resist any of me, whether it be request or demand." Rohan says. Josuke smiles smugly, "No, actuslly I don't, would you mind enlightening me?" The bratty child said, gripping onto the mailbox as a rebellious act; but alas Rohan the bitch tugged him away.

"Who are you? Some 18th century child? Get out of here with that foolish talk of yours." Rohan the language expert said, dragging Josuke down the sidewalk.
People were staring, Josuke felt their eyes burning into him whilst Rohan beams proudly beside him. He was not happy. Now usually this was not a crowded street, but today of all days just HAD to have everyone walking by. Any other day Josuke wouldn't mind much, "When are we going back?" Josuke asked politely. "Whenever I want." Rohan said, knowing it would not be soon just to torture Josuke.

They walked (and crawled) for a little longer, Josuke had his head down so he had not knew nor noticed where they were headed, and it was much worse than he had imagined. Rohan had finally stopped. He nudged Josuke with his foot as a signal to look up. So Josuke did just that. He looked up and immediately found plenty of eyes staring back at him, in fact they were somewhere he had never wanted to be seen in such a ridiculous outfit. However, the city, the most local and popular little cafe was just where Rohan had to take him.

Josuke sighed whilst Rohan got seats for them. It was purely a walk of shame, it truly was; the sour and pitiful eyes of onlookers and other cafe-goers Josuke just hated. He knew he could never leave his house ever again. If he went out in public that would not be good for him, he would have to change everything; his hair in which he adored so much, his face, his badass outfit, his weirdass friends, and his beautiful name. Josuke did not want to change, the only way to not have to was to defeat Rohan once and for all right here, right now. However they were in a cafe, so things would be quite hard. But once they realize that Rohan forced him to do this they will surely make Rohan pay, like for his own house that got burnt down.

Josuke does not care, Josuke wants justice. Justice, Josuke wants; care, he does not.

So in an instant, "Crazy Diamond!" He whispered, so Rohan wouldn't notice. Too bad Rohan already noticed. "Heavens Door!" Rohan whispered back. Both of their stands emerged from them, but Crazy Diamond was faster. So in the next moment or two, Rohan was beat to a pulp by Josuke's stand. Afterwards, Josuke ripped off his maid clothes, leaving him naked. It took him a moment to realize.

"IT WAS ROHAN'S FAULT!" Josuke yelled; and in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

The cafe-goers were very disturbed and uncomfortable because of the unruly sight that was just witnessed. Police sirens were blaring and Josuke was running home, faster than the onlookers could comprehend.

And alas, Josuke could finally rest in pepperoni.

——————————————————————
hey guys, it's been a while. Imma start working on stuff again but online corona school has me pretty busy.

words: 913