turtle boat ride

"I'm taking the turtle out on a walk!" Bucciarati yelled, to his children and big tiddy goth girlfriend. Abbacchio nodded and Bruno left the house with the turtle tucked under his arm.

As he walked the streets of Naples, he and the turtle took in each sight. The glimmering skies and reflective glasses, beautiful old buildings, and the respective people inside. There were those rushing and those who looked lost. Some travelled in groups, and some alone, all on their own in this beautiful, yet dangerous city. There were people waving to Bucciarati, and some scowling towards him, jealous of his hospitality and warmth. It was a casual day in Naples, besides for the fact that instead of his gang, Bucciarati held a turtle. Bucciarati himself didn't know where he was going, he let his legs lead them  there. All surroundings were familiar, he trusted wherever his feet were taking him. Bucciarati missed these walks, being in the mafia sure made him busy and he didn't really have time to stop and stare. Of course it was nothing new, he'd memorized every store and alley in Naples, it was his home (And his job) after all.

Bucciarati stopped at the marina, looks like he was gonna get a cozy fishing boat, and probably go fishing or just take a ride on the seas, like he used to. It made his heart sizzle with excitement, he would've liked it even better to bring his little gang with him, but he'll stick with just the turtle for now. Having everyone around may be a bit too chaotic and Bucciarati would just like to relax and have a peaceful evening, with his turtle. Bucciarati tried to pull open the door but it was actually a push door and he got embarrassed then went in the right way.

"Oi, Bucciarati! Back at it again with opening doors wrong!" The store manager said. Bruno awkwardly laughed.

"Haha, yea, anyways can I get a small fishing boat? How much will it be?" He asked.

"Oh! I can't make you pay Bucciarati! Take it on the house!" The guy said.

"That is what I cannot do Monsieur oho croissant baguette!" Bruno said because he knows the owner is French.

"Merci beaucoup, Bucciarati! But I insist!" French guy said.

"Je vais manger ton bateau" Bruno said (look up what it means).

"Oui oui, Monsieur! You have convinced me! Je vais manger tout ton argent!" French man said (once again look it up).

"Merci beaucoup, Now how much of my mafia money do you want to eat?" Bruno said.

"Oho! Italiano Mafioso money, one of the best kinds of money there can be! I'll take four dollars." The store worker said. Bruno got out his leather wallet that has and embroidered "Best mommy" on it. It was a Christmas present from the boys, and Bruno loved it very much. That was a great year for them.

"hoho croissant 🥐 baguette 🥖" The french man said in goodbye.

"Croissant my dear friend!" Bruno exclaimed, leaving.

Anyways, Bruno got the key and went out the door the right way. He walked for a little while before arrriving at boat 4, because he wants to prove Mista wrong. Even though it generally doesn't get in the way in working, it's just a reoccurring problem and everyone just wants it to stop. Anyways, Bruno got in the boat and set the turtle down on one of the seats. The boat was loaded with fishing supplies, Bruno might just go fishing after all. He hasn't in a while, but he'd love to do it again.

(I don't know how boats work so i'll spare the details that i don't know)

Bruno shoved the key into the ignition and the boat went rrrrrrrr you know, like boats do. The boat took off in a start and they were off. Bruno had to hold the turtle for the initial force of the boat starting and increasing speed, but it soon balanced out and Bucciarati was good to put the turtle down. Bucciarati took an unsteady step forward, but the boat lurched and he ended up sucking face with the wall. Bruno looked like he was done with za warudo's never-ending shit for him.