Disclaimer

PLEASE READ

(I see you scrolling. Quit scrolling.)

Please know that this fanfic will
contain topics that are sensitive/mature.

Plot
There will be glimpses of depression, body dysmorphia, panic attacks, and more. There will also be heavy language and scenes with sex. Please do not read this story if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

Characters
There will be members from other groups in this story in order to add imagery that people are familiar with. I will be using members from both EXO and Red Velvet (not all of them).

Shipping
Please do not shame shipping. I personally ship all of the members as friends, but I know some think differently. This is just a fic and is in no way serious. Of course this a BTS ship fanfic with a gay relationship, but I do not assume the sexuality of the members as we honestly have no idea. I am writing this story because writing (even though I am certainly not the best at it) is an outlet for me and if people enjoy what I create, that makes it all the better.

And please know that these are characters. Yes I am using real people (in this case, BTS and more) for imagery, but that does not mean I think of the members the way I portray them in this fic. BTS are people in real life and are more complex than a character in a book. But as characters for this story, they will undoubtedly have faulty character traits, be the antagonist/bad guy/etc because they are characters and this is a work of fiction. I just wanted to get that point across.

Thank you for coming across this book. I hope you enjoy. ♥️