CHAPTER FIFTEEN

On the ride back home we held hands in the car and I had never felt this happy in my life. I did not ever want to let go of his hand, if only this drive could last forever.

      I let out a sigh as soon as the car came to a stop. He turned to look at me and I was  captured again by his eyes, 'Here we are, I hope you had fun today?' he asked me.

     'Yes I did. What about you.' I asked back shyly. He chuckled and used his fingers to raise my head that I had dropped out of nervousness. "It was amazing, I would very much like to do it again. Would you like that?"

     "Yes." I replied while blushing. He laughed again and pulled my ears while saying, "I wonder how someone can blush this hard and so easily." I covered my ears and blushed harder.

           "I don't want to be separated from you." He said while pulling me closer, he hugged me tightly. I snuggled closely into his chest and held him as tight as I could. I did not want to leave his arms as I felt very comfortable but I could see the curtains in my house lifting and somebody peeping out.

           That was when i realized my mum's car was in the driveway, I could just imagine what would be running through her head and the questions waiting for me inside. "I think I should go in now." I said into his chest but as i said that my arms tightened around him showing my body's resistance to the idea.

          "Okay, how about we go on another date, what do you think about Friday evening? Will that be okay with you?" He asked me. "That will be lovely" I accepted.

          "In the main time, I will be your designated driver, I will send and pick you up from school everyday. It is my honour to serve you mademoiselle." He said while giving me a funny bow and trying to keep his face straight. I laughed at his goofiness and impulsively gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving the car in a hurry before he could retaliate.

        I ran into the house, shutting the door I leaned on it and tried to calm my pounding heart. I raised my head to see my mum looking at me expectantly and I just knew she was filled with curiosity.

        "You must really like him right?" She asked me, I nodded my head and ran into her arms with my heart still beating very fast. "I have never seen you behave like this towards a boy before, I know you are very smart but be careful. I won't ask you the questions I really want to ask you now because I can tell you won't give me an answer, when you are ready come and talk to me, I am always here for you. I would really like to meet him, introduce him to your dad and I one of these days okay?"

        I nodded my head in acceptance and held her closer.

           That week, Jason drove me to and back from school everyday and maybe it was because of the mate bond but I felt like I would not survive a single day without him. Jane did not understand my feelings for him and felt I was making a big mistake, I could not really explain the situation to her and she saw it as me falling too hard and too fast and felt that Jason was probably playing with me.

       On Thursday Katie wanted us all to hangout and Jason agreed. We headed out to Betty's Cafe to have lunch. As soon as we sat down Jane started questioning us. "So how did you guys meet each other?" She asked.

       "We met through Jessica, she asked me to pick her up from school and Chloe was with her." Jason replied. "And you decided to date a girl as young as your sister, does that not seem weird to you?"

         "Jane! Why would you say that." I exclaimed trying to keep my annoyance at her question out of my voice since I knew she was just concerned about me but that does not give her the right to treat Jason badly. Jason held my hands, "it's okay Chloe, she is just curious. I know it may seem weird to you but the moment we met each other we just knew that we were meant to be, does that seem weird to you."

           "No, it seems magical." Katie said. "I hope you make each other happy." Jason dropped us each home and after parking at the front of my house, he turned to look at me. Seeing that I was a little bit upset about what happened at the restaurant, he took my hands in his and just smiled while saying, 'You don't have to be sad or upset about what she said at the restaurant, you have good friends and they just want you to be happy and safe. I just have to show them over time that you will be safe with me that's all. Okay?" He gave my hands a little squeeze and I just smiled before giving him a hug, I had to force myself to pull myself from his arms and not just follow him home.

I got out of the car and waved at him from my doorstep before entering the house.

Authors Note.

      Thanks for your patience, I hope you continue to encourage me.