013: what they love most about your personality

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

How chill you are. You don't freak out about dumb stuff and you're not crazy like some other girls. You don't ask a million questions every time he texts someone while you are hanging out together and you don't need to know every single detail of his life. You're not insane, and Lance has seen some pretty insane girls, so it is a very nice change of pace Lance really loves.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Keith really appreciates your patience. He knows he can be a numbskull sometimes, he knows he can be stubborn as an ox, and he knows he can be a hot-head most of the time. You were still there when he calmed down, though. You were also so patient with him and he couldn't possibly be more thankful for that. Your patience was one of the reasons he fell for you in the first place.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Your curiosity is something Pidge loves about you. You were always interested in what she was working on or doing. Your ways of always looking for answers, always asking questions, etc. She finds it really enduring and lovable. When you want to know about her projects it makes Pidge feel special, and she likes to see you get all nerdy about other stuff. She loves your curiosity.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

How loving and kind you are. That bright smile of yours, your warm words that make his heart skip a beat, your soft and snug hugs when he's feeling down, and your little kisses when you try and make him feel better. You were kind and sweet to everyone. He loves that about you, so much.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

How intelligent you are is just one thing he loves about you. He can talk about certain things and it won't go over your head. You're one smart cookie, and you're not afraid to show it off sometimes. You know what you're talking about when you open your mouth and is often impressed by some of the things you say or do. He really likes how intelligent you are.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt likes how you don't take shit from anybody. If someone pisses you off, you'll have a thing or two to say, or even do, about it. You're a strong tough woman and if anyone wants of piece of it, they'll get it! No one messes with you, or the people you love, you make sure of that. Matt not only admires that about you, but he thinks it is pretty hot too.