002: first kiss

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

Your first kiss with Lance was actually super romantic. He was confident, to say the least, and wanted to impress you. Deciding it was about high time he finally kissed you for real. He had grabbed your hand and spun you around carefully. He then pulled you close and put his lips on yours. It was a wonderful kiss, but you'd never tell because no one wants to deal with Lance after he's had an ego shot.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

You were the one who initiated it, actually. And thank goodness you were, Keith had gotten into his own head about the whole ordeal. However, with a swift yet passionate kiss, Keith was left smiling after you left. Once he was sure you were out of sight, he grazed his lips with his fingertips wishing the kiss lasted for longer.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Pidge was nervous to kiss you for the first time. Truth be told she had never kissed anyone before, so she wasn't too sure she would be any good at it. She was hesitant but wanted to give an effort to make you happy. She was a bit stiff and tense when you brought your lips to hers, but she warmed up to you eventually. She knew she needed some practice, but hey that's what you were here for!

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

The first kiss you shared with Shiro was soft and sweet, just like him. Your hands rested on his broad shoulders and he gently held the sides of your beautiful face. His lips seemed to fight perfectly together and you smiled as they were against yours. You almost had to get on your tip-toes to reach him!

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk was very sweet about it. He asked for your permission before pressing his lips to yours. You thought the gesture was cute--of course, you'd say yes! He was a little nervous but didn't let that get in the way. It was wonderful and will always be a memory you look back and smile upon.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt actually first kissed you when he told you he had feelings about you. He was a little scared, but the feeling of kissing you made fireworks explode inside of him. It felt even better when you began to return the gesture. It was like a wave of relief fell over him and he almost got lost in the kiss.