017: shipping

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

His sisters are your biggest shippers. They were so thrilled to find out Lance had found someone as sweet, kind, loving, patient, and just as amazing as you!  They knew you'd not only keep him in check but be someone he could genuinely love. They could tell you weren't just a fling or another girl he would flirt with. You were for real, and they were so happy.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Shiro ships you and Keith the most. He isn't completely sure what constitutes "shipping." He is just happy Keith finally found his someone. Someone to make him happy, someone to take care of him, someone to love him... someone to spend the rest of his life with. Shiro was proud and thankful Keith landed someone like you.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Hunk, as Pidge's best friend, ships you two the most. He can't help it really, you guys are just so cute together. He finds his heart swelling with joy when you're being all sweet to each other. Hunk honestly thinks you make just the perfect couple and wants to be invited to your wedding.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Keith is your biggest shipper, although he would never actually admit it. He's so glad Shiro has found someone who makes him so happy and feel so loved. Keith thinks you two were made for each other and will personally fight anyone who tries to get in-between you. Keith would never ever say he "ships" someone, but he ships you guys.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Lance is a natural-born shipper at heart, so he was totally in support of you and Hunk. He will 100% encourage his bro to "get it" whenever he can. He totally teases the heck out of you guys. Lance honestly shipped and teased before you guys got together, so he was proud.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt was surprised Pidge was so excited about your relationship. He always thought once he got a girlfriend Pidge would be like an overprotective older brother (how ironic), but she wasn't. She is your greatest advocate. Pidge was shipping you from the begging and has already called dibs as your maid of honor...