006: if you're in danger

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

If you're ever in real danger, Lance won't play any games. All the jokes stop, no fun and games when it comes to his girl getting hurt. It's 100% serious mode and we will not take any chances. Lance just cares about you too much to risk losing you when he can do something to stop it. He loves you, and he won't let you go without a fight.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Contrary to his typical nature, Keith kind of panics. Scratch that, he really panics. If you're ever in danger Keith will do everything he can to get you back into his safe and loving arms, but he has trouble doing that when he's in the midst of having a breakdown. He can't lose you--he just can't.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

If anyone dares threaten to hurt you, or heaven forbid actually do it, they BETTER watch their backs. Pidge will fight them to the death if they hurt you. She's a fiery little one that can and will kick their ass. She worries about you, and always makes sure you're home safe at the end of the day. 

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

If you're in danger, Shiro's typical calm strong leader exterior slowly deteriorates. He gets scared. Really scared. He tries his best to keep being strong because he knows you need him. You're the best thing to ever happen to him, and he can't picture a life without you in it. You're his everything and he would do whatever it takes to protect you.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk would try his best to stay calm so he can get you out of danger as quickly as possible. It can get really hard to keep his cool, but he tries. He knows the best way to save you would be to stay calm and come up with a plan. It's his job to save you after all, and he'll do his best to do his job well!

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt straight up gets pissed off if you're ever in danger. Similar to his little sister, he can and will fight anyone and everyone who threatens you. His anger could cloud his judgment from time to time, but you're always his top priority. Once you're safe, he'll finally calm down and promise to always keep you safe from here on out. No one hurts his girl.