Rescue

Tony and Clint stormed into the living room.

"What happened?" Natasha exclaimed when she turned around surprised to see them. Steve stood up from his chair impatiently.

"He called." Tony said as if it made every sense in the world. Steve and Natasha both knew Tony wasn't in his right mind when it came to the kid. They looked over at Clint beside him for answers.

"Tony, why don't you go trace the signals from the call?" Clint asked humbly and Tony just nodded and went to go trace the call from the other side of the room.

Clint gathered Steve and Natasha and pulled them discretely into their own corner. He didn't want Tony to hear any of this, he needed Nat and Steve to help him make a plan that would work in everybody's end but Yldirs.

"Yldir called. He sent this photo too," Clint pulled up a phone from his back-pocket and opened the image.

Natasha put her hand over her mouth and turned around. Gosh, that kid have been through the worst life ever. How could everything bad happen to him? If there really was a God, why would he have been through all of this? Was this supposed to happen? Was he supposed to be tortured through his whole life?

"What's his conditions?" She asked and decided to face the two men.
Clint looked confused as if she'd read his mind or something.

"How'd you..?.." Clint started but was interrupted by Steve's 'come on guys we don't have time' look, "He wants safe passage to another planet from Thor and Loki."

"What do we do?" Steve said when he realized Natasha was out of words.

"I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure Tony would do it if he could choose."

"I know a guy." Natasha bursted and crossed her arms. Well, she didn't really know a guy, it was more of a girl. "Carol Danvers."

"The Superman chick?" Clint surprisingly lifted his eyebrows and figured out her way of thinking.

"Almost nothing gets to her. If we make him think he'll  get what he wants - she could just swoop in and crush him. Easy." She looked over at Steve for confirmation but he still looked skeptical.

"Wouldn't he know better?" He finally asked. A guy like Yldir, a son of the king as Loki and Thor said, must be way smarter than to fall for that.

"Look, he thinks his biggest enemies are Thor and Loki, what if we make him believe that they won't be a problem?" Clint answered.

"Yeah but the only way to do that is to make it look really convincing..." Natasha and Clint slowly nodded their heads together as to where this was going.

"I hope you guys aren't thinking what I think you're thinking..." Steve crossed his arms, and Natasha and Clint smiled bigger and bigger at him.
"Seriously? You really think we can just kidnap two gods?"

"No, brother! You can't make them open!" Thor yelled and gestured at the glass door at the public Tower entrance. "Look, you just have to walk closer to it." Thor pushed Loki aside and walked in front of the door that automatically opened.

"That's exactly what I did!?" Loki bursted out and raised his arms in defense.

"No, you did not. Moron.." Thor mumbled when he walked back into the building.

Suddenly a loud noice started screaming throughout the whole building. Then the lights went off and something slid over every door and window. Everything turned black.

An alarm screamed in everybody's ears and the receptionists laid down on the floor in panic. A red light started blinking and shutting off every other second.

"What is happening, brother!?"

"Calm down!" Thor yelled and held out his hand to call for Mjölnir. Little did he know that where he last left his hammer was outside the building, and the new vibranium-made security lockdown walls made it impossible for it to crush a wall and get into Thors hand, so it just stuck outside.

"Why isn't it working, brother?"

"I don't know!" Thor was pissed, something was screaming in his ears, there was a blinking color of red that lit up the room and the glass door that just closed behind him was now covered with something from the outside. He then realized there was no way out.

"You think that'll hold them?" Tony asked when he entered the chopper.

"Great thinking..." Steve said and Clint whistled.

"Alright. Tony, do you think you could call Yldir back and stall for time while I go and find Carol?" Natasha asked through the mic on her headset that they wore to dampen the sound of the rising chopper that was taking into the sky.

"Yeah, but I doubt he won't miss the fact that Thor and Loki is now out of reach.."

Peter blinked his tired eyes open and stood up.

Where the hell was he?

All around him darkness emerged. It was a cold feeling, yet warm. Like being in a warm place and suddenly a cold wind hits you. He looked around for a while and realized it wasn't just darkness he stood in. It was a forest.

All he could make out was the contrasts of trees and bushes, being only a little lit by a light from above. Though it wasn't like the light from the sun, more like moonlight. It shined on the leafs and reflected the light onto trees and rocks.

In front of him there was a tree. The tree was slightly brighter than the others and in the middle of the tree-trunk there was a little black hole.

He took a few steps toward the tree. It seemed as if the reason he was there was because of that tree. It was like it pulled him in. Like it was calling for him.

He got as close as arm-length and looked around one more time before doing something he'll probably regret later.

He lifted his arm slowly and reached into the black hole of the trunk.

"Ouch!" Peter cried and pulled it out again. "Hello?! What's happening!?"

Peter felt the world around him collapse, the trees and the bushes and the rocks and the leafs rustled away and disappeared, together with the brighter tree.

He looked down at his hand in panic and saw a small spider beside a bite-mark across his hand.

He looked up again and the light of the room made his brain go haywire.

"What the-," he whispered and realized it must've all been a dream and that he's still sitting in the damn metal chair. He searched his surroundings and felt like something was missing.

The door... No guards as usual... Handcuffs still on?

"Yup.." he mumbled when he wrestled his hands and tried getting out...

Lamp? Still hovering above him... Sharp needle in arm?

"Ooh.." He said after taking a look at his arm that used to be hooked up with an iv. But the iv was gone and the only trace of it was the bruise around where the needle used to be pluck in. "They stopped drugging me.."

Then it suddenly hit him why he was feeling so damn clear in his head. All he could remember about the past days was a feeling of floating and being told things he couldn't remember... Just a never ending mumbling..

Just when his mind struck him with the fact that there was a spider that bit him in his dream, the door flung open and in came the Harley looking Yldir.

"It's time to go."