chapter 11: The game

Farian sat on his bed thinking about his last encounter with blessing, just when he was starting to get blessing's trust, this girl from no where comes to spoil everything.
A month ago, he was playing a game with his room mate and they had decided to bet on a girl in the school that seemed hard to get, it was a bet that would last for 3 months and if they do not get the girl they were assigned to then they would loose, and be out of the game.

He gave his friend Remi, chidinma, his friend knew that one would never work so he decided to give him blessing, he knew who she was, she was amongst the good girls, he knew that if he wanted to get to her, he would use a different approach.

Girls came on to him easily after two encounters with them they often throw themselves towards him but blessing was different, she was by far the most difficult girl that he had tried to woo, ever since he started conversing and hanging out with blessing, he had ensured he stopped his normal hooking up with random girls. He had to gain her trust, for him to win the bet.

Remi had already bailed out as chidinma had ignored him and warned him never to approach her again, musa and him were the only remaining ones in the game, musa had been given aliya a girl whose second name was religion, she's an active member of the mosque and she spends most of her weekends there, many said her father was an Alfa that was why she was that way , Musa had succeeded in talking to her, he knew how to get her, musa who rarely said his daily prayers started attending mosque like a treasure was hidden inside, to him a treasure was actually hidden inside, and he must get it, he knew he was a step away from getting what he wants from aliya as he had already started conversing with Aliya and they had been hanging out frequently.

Farian knew he had kissed blessing and all, that would have guaranteed he was the winner, but this was more than the game, he knew he had grown some kind of liking towards her, he wanted more from her, more than he had already gotten, he was a player and he wouldn't stop for her, maybe if he had his way with her, these funny feelings he was feeling for her would go away. But first he had to find that hateful bitch.

Farian waited for Tessa after class, the art students were still having a class which he clearly skipped, as the teacher had double period.

He isn't offering french, this was a free period for him even if french was compulsory, he considers it a free period, so he decided to use this medium to approach Tessa, he waited and immediately the teacher walked out of the class, he got to Tessa's table.

Tessa was packing her books into her locker as she saw the last person she expecting to approach her, farian was looking at her

"Can we talk?" He said walking out if the class

She followed him without question as they got to the school field, he stood there waiting as she walked up to him

" What do you want to say to me, I have things to do?" She spat out

" I won't waste any of your time, as I can't even stand you, I know what you did, you lied to blessing, about what happened, whatever you're planning or thinking just back out, I've worked so hard to get close to her, and I don't need leaches like you coming to ruin it. Although I know what's wrong with hateful people like you, you act all innocent and pure, but deep down you're filled with jealousy and hate, you act all good around people but your heart is as black as coal, see I like blessing and I know she likes me back. The truth is I don't mind if she walks away from me, but I would rather she wait till I get what I want from her, I'm just coming to warn you to keep your stupid mouth shut and respect yourself, I don't know what your plan is, but you should hold it to yourself till I'm out of your so called friend's life" farian said to a shocked looking Tessa as he walks out on her